14

Louis and I got off the jet. Paps waited outside, and snapped pictures as soon as the door opened.

Louis wrapped his arm around me as we walked past them.

"You said you always wanted to go to Paris, so here it is." Louis said, extending his arm to the view a beautiful buildings. I smiled in awe.

"Louis...you didn't have to." I smiled.

"Of course I didn't have to. But I'm doing it anyways." He stated.

Beautiful boutiques and shops were dows the streets. Cafes, where people sat outside enjoying espressos and speaking in French. It was lovely, and unlike anything I've seen before.

Louis held my hand, as we walked, and stopped when we got somewhere.

"Oh my God." I laughed. He pulled me into a Starbucks. I took in the smell of coffee beans, but since I was somewhere else, it felt different. A good different.

"Eleanor Calder always needs her Starbucks." Louis teased. I playfully rolled my eyes at him.

"I got all dressed up for this? You brought me all the way to Paris for Starbucks?" I giggled, and he smiled.

"No, this is just a pit stop." He smiled. I raised an eyebrow out of curiosity. He smiled mischievously.

We got our drinks, and walked back out. I looped my arm with his, and we walked the beautiful streets. We turned when some girls screamed and gasped. Thankfully none of them actually came up, they just followed.

"How did you know I wanted this dress?" I asked him. He smiled, and shrugged. "Lucky guess."

I scoffed, and nudged him with our looped arms. "Come on, seriously." I said.

"I saw you looking at it, but you put it down. I figured it was because of the price, because yes. That dress was a pretty penny." He chuckled, and it made my heart flutter. He bought the dress for me.

"You didn't have to. I don't want you spending money on me." I said, and smiled at him.

"It was the least I could do, and is my way of apologizing. You were right. I had no right to the call, and who you talk to." He apologized, sincerely.

"But I should've told you I was talking to him." I said, sadly. He sighed.

"I'm sorry. I really wanna be friends, and get along with you, if we're gonna have to do this." He smiled.

"I'm sorry too."

We smiled at each other. I leaned my head on his shoulder, as we walked. Fans screamed as I did so, but I totally forgot they were there.

"Is that the..." I couldn't even finish my sentence. He smiled.

"Yup, that's the Eiffel Tower."

I gasped. "I've never been so close!" I laughed. He looked at me and smiled.
"Well let's get you closer then." He said, and began to walk there.

"Wait? For reals? We're going to the Eiffel Tower? Oh my goodness." I smiled. He chuckled.

"Wait, I wanna take a picture." I said, and unlooped my arm from his. Aww...my arm felt cold now.

I snapped a few pictures. "Can you take a picture of me?" I asked. He smiled, and took my phone.

I smiled, and let him take pictures. "Did you take it?" I asked. He laughed, and began making silly faces.

"Oh my God, are you taking selfies?" I laughed. Yup. He was. He laughed, as I looked through the selfies.

"Oh come on. Who wouldn't want selfies of me on their phone." He smirked.

"I can think of a person." I joked. We laughed. Louis stopped someone walking by. "Excuse me, can you take a picture of me and me girlfriend?" He asked, and him calling me his girlfriend made me smile.

The man agreed, and Louis came over to me. "We can post it later for fans." He said. I giggled, and we put our arms around each other and smiled.

"Thank you." I thanked the man. We looked at the picture.

"Wow. I look hot." He laughed. I rolled my eyes, but smiled.

"Maybe if we crop you out..." he joked. I lightly shoved him, and we laughed. "Shut it. I'm what makes the picture look great." I smirked.

"Sassy aren't we?" He teased. "Clearly you've been spending too much time with me."

"Oh please." I laughed.

"You can be sassy all you want, but we all know I'm the only sass masta here." He said, and I burst out laughing.

"Seriously?" I asked still laughing.

"They don't call me, the sass masta from Doncasta for nothing."

We both laughed, but I shook my head.

"Well then I'm the sass masta from Manchesta." I challenged, with a giggle. He shook his head.

"There can only be one masta, and it ain't you." He said bopping my nose.

We laughed. "Say what you want, Tomlinson." I sighed.

"Oh trust me, I will babe." He said.

I rolled my eyes. My cheeks hurt from smiling haha.

"So we're good right?" He asked me. I smiled and nodded my head. He looked like he was debating whether to say something or not.

"Is there something you need to say?" I aksed gently. It took him a moment, but he eventually just shook his head no. For a moment, a part of me hoped he'd tell me he cared for me more than a friend. But whom I kidding. We just became friends.

"I bet Ian hates me." He chuckled, while looking left and right for cars.

"Yeah, but be understood with the whole fake relationship--"

He stopped us dead in our tracks, and took his arm away from mine. I frowned.

"What did you just say? How the hell does he know about that?" He asked, fury in his eyes and tone. Oh shit. I began to shake.

Why does this always happen?! We're good one moment, and then hell breaks loose!!!

"I mean, he had to know if we were gonna date secretly." And as soon as I said that his face fell with hurt, and anger. Does he care?

"You're dating him?!" He yelled.

"Sh!! Keep your voice down. And yes.
I agreed to, after our fight this morning. I didn't want to give off the perception that I'm someone who cheats!" I whispered shouted to him.

He clenched his fists, and I thought he was gonna yell more but he didn't. He only sighed.

"We should get back if we're gonna make it back to the hotel in time." He muttered and began to walk ahead of me.

My heart broke just a bit. I slowly followed behind him.