13

Louis POV

We got back to the hotel, and Eleanor said she was going to the pool. Apparently she needed alone time, code for geting away from me. Probably talking to stupid lover boy.

I sighed and sat next to my mum on the couch. "What's wrong love?" Mum asked me.

She's my mum. How could I not tell her. "Mum, there is something I have to tell you, but you can't tell another soul." I said seriously.

"Of course, what is it?"

So I told her everything. How Eleanor is a fake girlfriend. My mum was shocked.

"Wow...that's a lot. I never would have guessed. You two looked so in love at breakfast. Until after the call with that Ian guy." Mum said. I huffed and rolled my eyes.

"Who is Ian?"

"I don't know what they are. I think it's her boyfriend." I said, a hint of sadness in my voice.

"Does that bother you?"

"Yeah it bothers me! What if she gets caught?!" I shouted. Mum frowned.

"I don't think that's the reason it bothers you. I think you're jealous." Mum smiled. "You care for Eleanor."

I looked at her like she was crazy, and scoffed.

"Me? Like Eleanor? No way!" I said.

Truthfully, I stole her phone because I was jealous. Maybe I do care for her, but I wouldn't admit it.

"Come on, Lou. What's holding you back?" Mum asked. I sighed, and shook my head.

"I told her not to fall for me, but now I'm afraid I'm falling for her." I said in a scared tone.

"Why does that worry you? Tell her!" Mum smiled, but I immediately shook my head.

"I can't! What's the point? The contract will be over soon, so what's the point in falling in love." I said lowly.

Eleanor POV

I laid by the pool, and Skyped with Ian.

"So jealous right now. Wish I was at the pool." Ian laughed through the screen.

"Wish I was back home. I'm a bit homesick." I chuckled.

"Does he know you told me? About the contract?" Ian asked. I bit my lip.

"No, and you can't tell anyone. Louis could sue you for all you own and you'll be homeless on the street. Not joking." I said. He laughed though.

"Wouldn't want that happening." He muttered. "I miss you." He whined, and I smiled. "I miss you too, Ian."

I turned, when I heard someone coming in, and saw Louis come in. I rolled my eyes. "What is it?" Ian asked.

Louis came up to the laptop, "She's gotta go. She'll call you back." He said and closed the laptop.

"What do you want? I thought I made it pretty clear, that I didn't want to see you!" I snapped. He rolled his eyes.

"Trust me, I don't wanna see you either but we gotta go." He said, and I glared at him.

"No, I'm not going anywhere with you." I said shaking my head.

"Eleanor, let's go. I'm serious." He said, raising his voice. "Well I'm serious too!!" I yelled.

He muttered something, before bending dowm. I shrieked as he picked me up, and threw me over his shoulder while grabbing my laptop.

"Wha?! Hey! Put me down! Louis put me down right now!!!!" I yelled at his back.

"Will you walk and actually follow me?" He asked. "No!!" I yelled. "Then no." He simply stated.

I groaned as he carried me to our hotel room, ignoring the looks we got from people, because they were either smiling or awwing.

He set me down on the hotel bed, and gave me a bag. "Where this. We have to go somewhere in an hour. Get ready." He said and left the room.

"Ughhhhhhh!!!" I yelled at myself. I opened the bag.

"Oh my..." I whispered, as I pulled out the black dress I was looking at, at TopShop but was too expensive.

I ran my fingers over the soft dress, and placed it over me in the mirror, and smiled. Now I felt incredibly guilty about the fight.

I slightly curled my hair, put it in a bun, and did natural makeup not knowing where were going. Must be fancy if I'm wearing this dress. How did he know?

I slipped the dress on, and smiled at my reflection. It was a lovely, dress that fit my curves perfectly, and ended 2 inches above my knee.

I looked very fancy. I loved the way I looked. There was a knock on the hotel door. I went to answer it, and Louis stood there in a nice black suit.

He looked at me, up and down and smiled. "Wow..." he breathed.

I blushed. "Where are we going?" I asked him. He shook his head. "Can't say." He said. I pouted, and closed the door behind us.

Paps waited outside the hotel, so Louis awkwardly held my hand. It didn't look awkward, but it felt that way because of the fight.

"Are the boys coming?" I asked him. He shook his head no. I nodded my head, and got in the car. Louis whispered something to the driver, and he said ok.

I looked out the window, curious as to where we were going all dressed up.

"You have a coat or a jacket?" Louis asked me. "Why would I need one? It's hot." I said.

"Not where we're going." He commented.

What? We sat in silence through out the car ride. When we reached our destination, Louis thanked the driver and helped me out of the car since I was in heels.

"Um Louis?"

"What?"

"Why are we at the airport?" I asked confused, watching a plane take off.

He only smiled a small smile, and held my hand as we walked past cameras.

Where the hell are we going?! He led me through a private entrance, and spoke to a lady before we began to walk outside.

"A private jet?" I asked in shock as we walked up to a white, private jet, with the stairs pulled out. Ready for us to board.

"Louis? Where are we going?" I asked.
He shrugged his shoulders.

"Are you gonna abandon me somewhere? Is this your way of getting rid of me?" I asked, getting annoyed.

"No!" He said, and rolled his eyes. "As much as I wish I could, no." He said. Ugh.

Paps took pictures as we boarded the jet, and took off.

"Can you just leave tour like that?"

He nodded his head. "We're gonna be back tonight. Calm down." He said, and got water.

I sighed, and got comfy for wherever we're going. Louis soon fell asleep. I looked out the window, and saw that we were over an ocean. The sun shined brightly, and I pictured myself on the beach splashing in the water.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep. After what felt like hours later, Louis was nudging me.

"We're landing soon." He said. I got up and strenched my back. How long has it been.

Odly enough, I trusted him, where ever we were going. Great, my hair is probably messed up now.

I looked out the window.

"Oh my God!" I shouted and smiled. I pointed to the EIFFEL TOWER out the window.

"Louis! We're in Paris!!" I said. Louis smiled at my excitement.