10

"Alright, Paul texted that paps and fans are waiting at the exit. So you two, do your whole holding hands whatever it is." Liam said to Louis and I. Louis huffed, and nodded.

"He's really not a bad guy, once you get to really know him. He's such a softie." Niall whispered to me, and I nearly laughed.

"Him? A softie?" I scoffed, and Niall nodded his head. "He can be such a marshmallows at times." Niall laughed. I shook my head, and got off the jet.

Our bags were being taken to the car, so Louis and I just had our arms around each other as we walked out. The girls started screaming, and the flashes became blinding. I hid my face in Louis' chest, and it made it look like we were cuddling. He kissed my forehead, and I convinced myself it was for the cameras, ignoring the way it made my heart flutter.

We got in the car, and pulled apart. Niall and Harry were waving to fans through the window.

"We're going shopping today." Louis told me. I nodded my head. Once we got to the hotel, Louis and I got to our room, but there was two beds. We unpacked, and got ready to go shopping.

He held hands as we walked down the stairs, and smiled to fans waiting outside. They began to scream. I giggled, and Louis smiled as I waved to a few fans.

"Where are we gonna shop?" I asked as we held hands crossing the street. "I was thinking TopShop." He said. I gasped.

"I love TopShop!" I smiled, and he looked at me funny. "No wonder you have financial issues. You spend it all on clothes!" He laughed. I rolled my eyes, but laughed along with him.

"Can we get milkshakes?" I asked with puppy dog eyes. He smiled, and nodded his head.

We walked into TopShop, and fans screamed when they saw us. Some were still following us from the hotel. Louis and I looked at clothes, and he tried on some items.

"I'm gonna try this on, be careful with the fans." He said. I nodded my head as he went in the changing room. Fans waved to me, and I smiled.

A black dress caught my eye, so I went over to look at it. I can't believe I'm in America. It's the first time I've been away from home. I picked up the black dress. It looked amazing! I checked the price tag, and my eyes widened. Neatly folded, I put the dress back down.

"Whatcha looking at?" Louis asked, coming up behind me. "Nothing." I shrugged my shoulders.

"I'll pay for this and then milkshakes?" He raised an eyebrow. I smiled.

"Milkshakes!" I confirmed. He chuckled. I took one last glance at the dress before following him to the counter.

We walked out of TopShop with bags, and into the busy street. Since we're not from here, we had no idea where to find milkshakes.

"Ask Google maps." Louis said. I pulled out my phone, and clicked the microphone button.

"Where to get a milkshakes?" I asked the phone. It processed and repeated me, "where to get milk shocks." It said.

"What the?" I said, and Louis burst out laughing. "Milk shocks?" He asked laughing. I groaned.

"Guess I'll have to type it in. What even are milk shocks?" I rolled my eyes, and looped my arm with his as we crossed another street.

"It says there's one 2 miles away. Wanna walk? Or get a cab?" I asked him. "We can walk. You could use the exercise." He joked. I gasped, and flicked his head making him laugh.

"Speak for yourself! You need to work on that so called six pack!" I challenged, and he raised an eyebrow.

"What are you talking about?! I have a great chest!" He smirked. I rolled my eyes.