12

I was sound asleep in my bed.

"Ahhh!" I screamed, when I opened my eyes and saw two twins in my face.

Louis shot up from his sleep, and looked at me worried.

"Hi Lou!" They said, and ran to his bed. I was shaking. Who are they?

His eyes widened, and he rubbed them to make sure he was seeing clearly.

"Daisy? Phoebe? What are you doing here? How are you here?" Louis asked, shocked.

"Mummy brought us!" One of them said.

"Mums here?" Louis asked, and quickly got out of bed. "Louis? What's going on?" I asked, getting out of bed and standing up with them.

"Oh, Dais, Phoebes, this is Eleanor. Eleanor, these are my sisters." Louis said. They smiled, and waved hi. I returned the gesture, and pulled Louis aside where the twins couldn't hear us.

"Is your mum here?"

"I don't know. I'm gonna find out right now." He said, putting his hoodie on. "Watch the twins, yeah?"

"Yeah, sure. Wait, do they know about the contract. Any of your family?" I asked him, just to be clear. He shook his head no.

"No, so if I can't tell my mum, whom I tell literally everything, you can't tell lover boy." He said sternly.

"Seriously? What is it with you and 'lover boy'?"

He just left the room, leaving me with the twins. I walked back to them, and they were giggling about something.

"What's so funny?" I asked, smiling.

"Are you my brother's girlfriend?"

"You're pretty?"

"Can I be a brides maid when you get married?!"

What?!

"Aw! I wanna be one too!"

They began to ask a bunch a questions. I shook my head with a little laugh.

"Calm down. No ones getting married." I chuckled. They frowned, but smiled again.

"But you're Lou's girlfriend!" One shouted.

"Yes, I am." I smiled. We heard footsteps approach the door, and it burst open revealing Louis, with who I presume is his mum.

"But mum!" Louis argued about something.

"I just had to see you, and your new girlfriend whom I've never heard of!" She smiled, and came over to me. I got nervous now.

"Hi Mrs. Tomlinson." I smiled, and held my hand out. She laughed, and pulled me in for a hug.

"Hello love! Don't be silly! Call me Jay. Heard so much about you!" She smiled.

"All good things, I hope." I laughed. "Of course!" She shouted, and we laughed.

Louis picked up the twins, and threw them over his shoulder making them giggle. I smiled.

"Let's go get breakfast! I wanna hear all about you, and how you two met!" Jay shouted excitedly. I looked at Louis, mentally panicking.

"Uh...yeah, yeah. Just let Eleanor and I get ready." Louis said. They agreed, and left the room.

"What?! You didn't tell me your mum was coming! What are we gonna say?! What are we gonna do?" I said in a panick.

"Calm down! Just go with the flow. If one of us says something, just roll with it." He said. I groaned, and got ready in the bathroom.