8

My alarm clock went off, and I slammed it off. Groaning, I got up and moaned as I stretched. I immediately looked to the floor remembering last nights events, only to find the floor empty.

Not gonna lie, I was a bit disappointed. At the edge of the bed were the pillows he used, and blankets neatly folded. I smiled, and got ready for class. As soon as I stepped onto campus it was bloody murder.

A bunch of girls were following me, yelling questions in my face asking if Louis and I were dating. A girl shoved her phone in my face, and I stopped.

"Wait. Can I see that picture?" I asked the girl politely and she showed me her phone. It was a photo of Louis and I holding hands, walking into the club.

I ran to class trying to get rid of the people following me.

"You lied to me." Ian came up, and he didn't look too happy.

"Oh my God, Ian. I'm sorry. I swear! I wish you could understand--!"

"Then help me understand! What am I missing here?" He threw his hands in the air. The contract forbids me to tell anyone. I bet Megans pissed at me.

"Your face is everywhere Eleanor. Photos of you and that Louis HOLDING HANDS while walking in." He fumed. That did look pretty bad but it's my job. To look like his girlfriend. I opened my mouth when Megan busted in.

"YOU'RE DATING LOUIS TOMLINSON!" Megan screamed making everyone look at me. The girls began to scream and run over to me askinh what he's like.

"Enough! Sit down!" The professor yelled. The girls all frowned and went to sit down.

Ian shook his head and made his way out of the classroom. My face fell. I feel bad now.

Later that day Louis picked me up from Uni, and said we were gonna grab a bite to eat. Paps would be sent to the restaurant, and catch us being all lovey dovey. Greeeeat.

I got in the car, and this time he actually acknowledged my existence.

"Hey." Simple, but effective ;)

I smiled, and closed the car door. "Hey." I replied, and he drove off. It was a little weird, I hadn't been in a car with him where he is driving.

"Here's the plan, we're gonna eat and then we can go to the mall. I need a suit for the awards, and they've already picked one for me so." He sighed, and pulled into a cafe. We looked to the black vans parked in front, and they already began snapping pictures of us in the car.

He turned to me, and put a fake smile.
"Act like you love me, yeah?" He said with a fake smile, jokingly. I rolled my eyes with a smile, and we got out.

They ran closer to us, and flashes were everywhere. Louis took my hand, and I held it back. "Smile to them." He whispered. I sighed, and forced a smile to the cameras.

We got inside, and let go. "Well that wasn't so bad." He said, and I nearly scoffed. "Easy for you to say. You're used to all that. Not me. How can you stand it?" I asked. He shrugged his shoulders.

"It comes with the job, and I love what I do. I love my job, and every single one of my fans." He smiled. I gasped dramatically, and he chuckled.

"What?" He asked.

"This is the most I've talked to you where you haven't rolled your eyes, or frowny face." I laughed, and he jokingly rolled his eyes with a chuckle.

"Don't get used to it." He smiled.

After ordering, I looked out the window where paps were taking pictures. Of course we get a window seat, so they can see us.

"How was Uni?"