9

The boys had an interview today, and today was the day Louis was confirming our relationship, which is fake. But they don't know that.

Lou, their stylist, was running around trying to get the boy's hair and makeup done.

"Show time!" The stage manager said. I wished the boys luck, and watched from the side of the stage. I was nervous, and I wasn't even the one on stage.

The girls began to scream as they got settled in their chairs. The interviewer asked about their home life, their tour life, and encounters with fans.

"Ok! All fans are dying to know! Who is single and who is taken!" The interviewer laughed.

"Single!" Niall said proudly, and the girls went wild. I chuckled.

"Taken, by my girl named Perrie." Zayn smiled. They cooed. Haven't met her yet.

"Single man, right here." Harry pointed to himself, and the girls began to scream. I rolled my eyes, smiling.

"Taken by my girlfriend Danielle." Liam smiled. Haven't met her either.
It was Louis' turn next, and my heart began to race.

"Louis?" The interviewer asked.

"I'm taken by my lovely girlfriend Eleanor Calder." He said, and smiled to the camera. Even though it's not real, it still made my knees go weak.
The girls began to scream and shouted questions.

"Ahh! Yes! So it's confirmed! You have a girlfriend named Eleanor Calder?" She asked, and Louis smiled, nodding his head.

Pictures taken of me and him holding hands at the mall, the restaurant, and the clun came up on the screen. They all cooed.

"She looks lovely! What does she do?" She asked.

"She's a Uni student actually, and I've stayed at her dorm before. I like it. It's really laid back, and normal." He smiles. I can't tell if he's lying or actually telling the truth.

"How did you two meet?" She asked. My jaw dropped, because we never talked about this. Louis smiled nervously.

"Actually I met her through a friend, at a party. Once I saw her, I knew I had to make her mine and here we are." Louis chuckled, and they all smiled.

After the interview, the boys went off the set and Louis came over to me with a sigh.

"How was that? I had to come up with something on the spot." He said nervously. I pat him on the back.

"You did pretty good. I was nervous for you." I laughed. He lightly placed his hand on my back, and we walked out of the studio where fans waited and were chanting their names.

"You go to the car, I'm gonna say hi to a few." He whispered, and I nodded my head. Girls were even screaming my name as I walked to the car.

The boys said hi to a few, signed autographs, and took pictures. They came in the car pumped and waving bye. I thought Louis would sit next to me, but he sat with Niall and Harry. So I was in between Liam and Zayn. It's not like we're really dating...

"Eleanor, better pack your bags. We're headed to the US tomorrow." Harry smirked. What? How come I wasn't aware of this?

"Wait, what? How do you know?" I asked confused. Louis groaned.

"Great. I'm stuck with you for the next month." He whined. Why does he go from nice to mean so quickly!?!?

"Oh yay! Els coming with us?!" Niall said excitedly. But I shook my head, confused.

"How come I didn't know about this? I have school and papers to right." I said, and they laughed.

"You'd rather do homework than go traveling?" Harry asked and they all laughed.

"Fine by me." Louis said with a smirk, and I hit his head. "Ouch..." he muttered, and rubbed his head.

"I can't just pick up and go though?" I shook my head.

"It's a part of the contract." Liam stated. "Don't you read the fine print?" Zayn asked, and they laughed.

I rolled my eyes, and texted Megan. Oh wait. My best friend hates me for not tell her I was dating Louis Tomlinson from One Direction. Great.

The boys dropped me off at my dorm, and I got packing. Apparently Paul had cleared up my whole schedule so I can tour with the boys, and do school work.

I checked my phone and looked up Louis Tomlinson to see what articles came up. It was all about how he confirmed our relationship, and about me being his new girlfriend.

The next morning, I called Megan to try and say goodbye before I left but she didn't show. It was five in the morning, when Louis pulled up in front of the building. He got out of his car, and took my suitcase.

"Why the long face? Or is that your everyday face?" He laughed. I rolled my eyes, and got in the passengers seat. He got in and we made our way to the airport.

"Are we meeting the boys there?" I asked him, plugging my phone in the charger. He nodded his head, and said that they were already there.

We got in the airport with our luggage, and smiled when we saw the boys. Zayn, Harry, and Niall were sleeping on the chairs, while Liam was on his phone.

"Hey Liam." I smiled, and gave him a hug. "Hey El! Hey Lou!" He greeted. I giggled at the sleeping boys.

We got on the private jet, and to my surprise, Louis actually sat next to me. Harry threw us a blanket, and we put it over both of us. I leaned my head on his shoulder, and he didn't have a problem with it.

"Comfy?" He chuckled. I nodded my head with a yawn. "I'm tired." I whispered, closing my eyes.

"Don't fall for me love." He smirked, and I lifted my head off his shoulder looking at him like he was crazy.

"Me? Fall for you? Ha! Please!" I scoffed, and rolled my eyes. He laughed and shook his head.

"You can still use my shoulder. Just sayin." He shrugged with a smug expression. I rolled my eyes, and leaned the other way using Harry's shoulder.

"Harry, I'm using your shoulder as a pillow." I said. He chuckled, and nodded his head.

"Aw you can use mine." Niall winked. I giggled. Louis rolled his eyes, and we all fell asleep.