3

I followed the directions to the hotel I was supposed to go to. Why was I going to a hotel? I thought I was supposed to go back to the theater, but no.

I parked, and went to the floor I was told. To say I was nervous was an understatement. I was nervous as hell and shaking. I'm not am actor at all.

Eventually, I found myself in a big hall. The type of hall you can rent from the hotel for weddings and such.
A worker noticed me, and brought me a glass of water.

"Thank you." I thanked him. My phone buzzed and I smiled seeing it was a text from Ian.

Good luck Els xx

I smiled, but quickly put my phone away when the doors opened. In came a man in regular clothes.

"Miss Calder! Lovely to see you!" He greeted.

"Thank you for giving me the job." I smiled.

"You deserved, and will be getting your first pay this weekend." He said, and sat down where I was sitting.

"Now, there's a few tiny details about the job that were left out." He said slowly.

Oh great. What is it now?

"This job isn't just any acting job. It's a rather serious one, and will require focus." He said, eyeing me seriously.

"Of course." I agreed.

"We have hired you to date a celebrity." He rushed out, and I choked on the water I was sipping.

Did he just honestly say what I think he did?

"Excuse me?"

"Yes, in other words. Be a fake girlfriend."

I scoffed and stood up making him confused.

"Is this a joke? Is there any money? You know what, forget it. I'm not interested." I said and turned around. I even took the glass of water with me.

"Oh wait!" He shouted and got up to stop me.

I made my way to the door, anger all of me face.

"Miss Calder, please listen!" He said standing in front of me.

"Dating a celebrity? Really?" I asked sarcastically.

We both turned when the door to the hall opened, and in he came.

"Sorry I'm late." He said in a bored tone, and that made me lose it. I was so shocked, I dropped the glass making it shatter everywhere.

The one and only LOUIS TOMLINSON was standing roughly twenty feet away from me! LOUIS TOMLINSON FROM ONE DIRECTION. I suddenly forgot how to breath.

He was standing there in a white shirt, sweats, and a beanie. He looked me up and down, but it made me squirm because he wasn't smiling. Or showing any emotion for that matter.
He looked like he didn't want to be here.

"This is the girl?" He scoffed, and I was shocked.

When I think of Louis Tomlinson, I think of a cute, sweet, funny, and caring guy. The way he interacts with fans, and how he cares for his sisters.
Definitely not this Louis Tomlinson standing in front of me.

"Louis this Eleanor Calder, the girl for the stunt. And Eleanor, I'm sure you know who Louis is." The man said.

My jaw was still open, and I was at a loss for words. Louis looked at me, waiting for me to say something. He rolled his eyes.

"Do you talk or something?" He snapped, and I felt like I wanted to cry.

1) I was actually with Louis Tomlinson!!!!!! Who happens to be my favorite!

2) he's a jerk!! He's not my favorite anymore!!

He rolled his eyes again, and looked to the man.

"I have better things to do. Can I just go?" Louis whined.

I closed my jaw, getting angrier with him by the second.

"Louis. Be nice." The man scolded.

I was still frozen, the only movement my body is making is my hands are shaking. Louis rolled his eyes yet again to the man, and put on the fakest smile.

"Hi, Louis Tomlinson from One Direction. You're gonna be my fake girlfriend." He said in a fake voice, and went back to glaring at the man.

"There. Happy now?" Louis asked.

What a child.

"No, you and Eleanor need to get to know each other if you're going to convince the media and fans that you two are in love." The man said, and Louis groaned rubbing his eyes.

"Fine. Come on...what was your name again?" He asked, and I wanted to slap him.

How can someone so cute be so rude?!

"It's Eleanor! And I don't want to be a fake girlfriend for this prick!" I shouted angrily.

Louis only smirked as I left the hall, but thr man ran after me, begging me to come back.

"No way! He's a jerk!" I yelled, and hopped in a cab.

Ugh!!! So rude!!!! He's so not my favorite anymore!!! Oh shit.

Eleanor, you just blew your chance at staying at Uni...

I cursed myself as I walked back to the hall, and saw the man scolding Louis. It looked like they were fighting.

I cleared my throat to make my presence known, and they both looked at me wide eyed. Especially Louis, he didn't think I'd come back.

"You've changed your mind?" Louis asked a bit stunned.

"Yes, I've changed my mind. But I'm not doing it for you." I told him.

His face went back to emotionless, and shook his head.

"Whatever. Let's go." He said, walking right past. Am I invisible?! Nonetheless, I follwed him out. We walked to the elevators without saying a word. For a moment, I thought he forgot I was there.

"We'll hang out with the boys for a bit, and...get to 'know each other'." He said flatly, with another famous roll of they eyes.

The elevator doors opened, and I followed him to a room. Then it hit me. Four other boys that I love and admire will be behind this door!!

I suddenly stopped, trying to recollect myself. Louis was about to open the door, but looked back at me.

"Are you coming in or what?" He asked annoyed.

The rest of One Direction is behind that door! I took a deep breath, and followed him in the room.