18

I had just finished curling my hair when my new phone buzzed. I had two text messages.

Sass Masta
-I'm in the lobby when ur done

I rolled my eyes, smiling at his contact name.

Ian
-Morning miss u

I sighed and replied.

To: Sass Masta
-Coming!

I picked my bag up and went down to the lobby. Louis was standing there, chatting with fans who were recoding him.

"Look! Eleanor!" A fan screamed and they all turned to face me. I smiled and went to Louis' side.

"Hey, ready to go love?" Louis asked me sweetly.

"All set." I smiled and took his hand. They cried as Louis waved bye, and we left the hotel.

"You look decent." He said.

"Decent? That's it?" I said and chuckled. We got in the car and made our way to the arena.

"I'm sooo excited! I've only watched it on television!" I chirped.

"And we've got a flag!" He smiled and held up the Great Britain flag. We laughed and high five.

As soon as we stepped out of the car, I felt nervous being in a bew place. People were everywhere, and cameras crowded around us.

"Don't let go." Louis said taking my hand and leading me through. Wouldn't think of it.

We walked with the crowd, trying to act as normal as possible.

"Looks big." He said, and we looked at the huge arena. I nodded my head.

"How long did it take to build, do you think?" I asked.

"We'll look it up when we're in our seats."

Fans gasped and screamed when they saw us walking. Louis waved and we entered the building.

"For you." He said handing me a paper. We went through a private entrance, away from the crowd.

"Ah! Louis Tomlinson! So excited to have you with us today! I see you've got your team!" A man smiled and took the papers.

"Great Britain! Oi! Oi!" Louis shouted and we laughed. The man directed us to out seats.

I used my phone to take pictures of it all, not wanting to forget a second.

"Oh look!" I said tugging Louis' shoulder and pointed to every little thing thing.

"And that!" I said pointing in another direction. He looked at everything and smiled.

"They're taking pictures of us..." I muttered nodding my head in the direction of the cameras with a slight pout. Louis frowned at that and leaned over, whispering in my ear, "That guy in the black jacket has a nose the size of Texas."

I smiled at him funnily and we began to laugh. I hadn't even noticed he placed his hand on my knee. This all just felt natural.

"Oi! Oi!" We cheered and held up the Great Britain flag, shaking it around.

"Smile." He said putting his phone in selfie mode. I smiled to the screen and he took the picture.

"Aw, send that to me." I smiled, and clapped for our team. I looked over at the paps. They were snapping our every move. I groaned and leaned my head on Louis' shoulder, who was looking at the score board.

He didn't seem to mind, since he didn't push me away or tense. They began to play music, and I began patting Louis' knee to the beat.

"Oh look at that girl." He said pointing to a very dedicated Great Britain fan. We laughed, and my hand rested on his knee.