Chapter 5.

Old Memories

Kimani's P.O.V

I woke up two minutes before my alarm and just sat there. I really needed those extra two minutes you know. I shook my head as the alarm went off and went onto my phone. *no new messages* I shrugged and went into the bathroom. Today was Friday and I only had one lesson today, Media.

I dried my body off as I entered my bedroom. Since I was in quite a good mood and the weather was still warm, I decided to wear something casual, a black graphic tee which said 'good vibes' in the corner of the shirt with some black jeans and my black hurraches, yes I wear them all the time but I don't own footlocker you know. I put my hair into a 'messy bun' and then applied some lip gloss after doing my eyebrows. I put on my bomber jacket and backpack as I headed into the kitchen. My mom doesn't work on Fridays and Sundays so I could sometimes see her in there cooking or drinking coffee with pancakes or something but when I went in it was empty. I guess she was sleeping or something.

I got myself some pancakes and some juice and then left for school.

"Hello Asia, where are you?" I asked as I quietly closed my front door to go to the bus stop to meet her.

"I'm not coming school today, sorry, I feel abit sick." I pouted my lips as though she could see me and consoled her as I went to the bus stop. Once I reached the bus stop I came off the phone and put my earphones in and scrolled through my phone looking for something to listen to. I came across 'D.R.A.M - Caretaker ft SZA.' Something slow and soothing for this early morning. I sat on the bus alone and continued to listen to my music as I texted Shemika who had a later start today and was getting ready for school. As the bus carried on to drive I could feel a body sit next to me, I didn't remove my eyes from my phone until it was taken from me and I looked up to see Tristian.

I playfully rolled my eyes and stook my hand out for my phone as he played on my phone. "Can you give me back my phone please?"

"Yeah, I can give it back." He said as he held his hand down on the shutter button taking about 100 photos a second. I gasped and tried to reach for the phone as he continued to take photos. I will never understand why people feel the need to do that honestly. "Can you let me finish please?" He questioned as he continued to take pictures of himself mushing my head. He then went onto contacts and added his number underneath as 'Tristian ⛽️❤️✨🤘🏾' with hella emojis. "There you go bro." He said smiling and staring at me as I deleted most of the images he took. He took a total of 384 images. This cheeky boy.

...

Omniscient P.O.V

The class began to fill up with students as the bell rang indicating that the class was going to be in session. Kimani and Tristian sat in Media doing work as they talked about general topics such as football, art, society, school etc. Tristian was talking to her and as he learnt more he began to develop feelings. No, not those kind. Feelings of friendship, she wasn't like most girls, she had intellectual intelligence, she let on enough to impress you but not scare you, Tristian enjoyed listening to her view on certain topics.

"What about India Love, do you think she's peng?" Tristian asked as he wrote into his notepad, thoughts and ideas about his magazine work, they were set a task to design a magazine on what ever type of topic they wanted. Tristian chose Urban culture, broad but free.

India Love Westbrook, Instagram personality and model with over a million followers, beautiful young lady with long brown hair, curly edges, big boobs, small waist, big bum, chiselled face, pointed nose, arched lips, brown eyes and most of all, light skin.