Chapter 15.

Forgiveness.

'Forgiveness is the attritbute of the strong.'

Omniscient P.O.V

Raina held Makai in her arms as she rocked him back and forth. Her brother was in his daily exercise about to come out, she wasn't to sure as to what he was doing in there but she knew he had to do it because of what had happened.

"Hi Chris." She said as he walked into his room and laid on the bed ignoring her. He still hadn't forgiven her for what she said. The pain was rooted deep within his heart and to forgive her would take more than coming to his room every other day, what it took wasn't apparent to either of them but he knew when it happened he would know. "Airing (ignoring) me still I guess." She sighed as she placed Makai on the chair to sleep, he was 3, curly headed and just adorable. She loved him with everything in her and every time she sees him she remembers the words she spat out that night, 'Dem hira wedi sharmuta!'

Bleed blood, son of a bitch.

A language full of love used to express hatred. Christian asked her to leave as he watched the ceiling fan rotate. He then thought back to his encounter with Tristian.

Christian's P.O.V, Flashback

"Hi Mr Hall, you have a visitor by the name of Tristian." The nurse said pushing the door delicately as I saw my brother appear from behind her. "30 minutes OK." My eyes widened as I saw him walk in bashfully, he then stood at the foot of my bed watching me as I watched him. We both looked like shit by the looks of it. "You look like a crackhead." I chuckled as he tried to crack a smile. "Who shanked you bro, smile." I said watching him.

"You want me to laugh when you look like this?" He said breathing heavily, watching my every movement like I was bait and he was the prey. I didn't want him to be like this, I already knew he's blaming himself but it really wasn't anything he could have done to stop this and he needs to understand that what happened is no ones fault apart from the person who pushed me. Raina.

"Bro, I'm alive and happy to see you, that's all that matters, so ju-"

"Yeah but I could be looking at a corpse man, you think I wanna be stressed out like this, you know I only have you and your family, I don't trust all these niggas like I trust you and ..." Once he started crying I began to see how much this attempt had effected him, not only his physical appearance but his mental state.

Watching him caused me to grow weak and start crying. We stayed there crying for a good minute or two before we both wiped our tears and started laughing. Our brotherhood was weird and complex but it made sense to us. "Does anyone else know about me being here?" I asked wondering about the other boys, like Andre, Kofi and stuff like that.

"Naah, only Kimani, she was the one who brought me here to be honest." He replied, "She was the only one who was really stressed out about where you were so I told her, if you don't mind, she's quiet anyways." He justified. Damn, Kimani was out there worrying about me when boys from my own group weren't even stressed, she was a real nigga. I respected her for that.

"Calm, why aint she here then?" I asked puzzled, if she was here then where was she. Unless she had on them Harry Potter cloak shits on.

"Only one of us were allowed to come in here, so she said I should come in instead of her." He answered as he got comfy on the sofa which was facing the television mounted on the wall.

..

Since he came to check on me I've been waiting to see Kimani, I don't understand why she hasn't come, she knows where I am, so why she hasn't come I don't know. I laid there watching the fan, the room I was in didn't have a television, something about media, depression a study etc. I wasn't really listening to the woman, I was just watching her boobs. I'm mad horny now that I'm in this place. Why couldn't them videos where the nurse just jumps on my ting happen right now. This is just adding to my frustration of being in here right now.