Chapter 14.

Regret.

Two Weeks Later ...
Kimani's P.O.V
Friday, 4pm, Kimani's House.

Two weeks since everything happened. Christian's been admitted to a 'psych ward' were he was under surveillance and medical assistance, he'll be out in two more weeks, just in time for Halloween. I can't wait to see him. Yeah, I haven't gone to see him physically, I can't bring myself to do so. It was hard for me to see Tristian in his state but to see Christian that would be too difficult for me. It's like I have a soft spot for this stranger.

Tristian has been coming to school more often and its great to see him in a better mood, to see him be him. When he came to my house that day it was like seeing someone completely different, not even a ghost of Tristian, something completely different and I hated it, I honestly didn't like it. Luckily, he's better, he's doing and feeling much better than he was before.

I now have a job at JD Sports and it pays well and is fun to be at, minus the rude customers, its great over there, in fact I'm getting ready for work now. I sprayed myself as I put my lanyard over my head and placed them onto my collar bone.

..
Once I got to work I clocked in and began my work, behind the tills. In my opinion it was the best job, just stand there whilst you watch your colleagues do all the hard work like talking to rude customers, re stocking items on display and other vigorous activities. It could be challenging sometimes though, not gonna lie, people could be really ignorant and say some rude shit to me but I was gucci-ish. The Instagram pages were really helping me out with my self confidence, the 'old me' would have most probably bust out in tears but I'm holding my ground, hopefully.

Today was a 'slow day' as people were most probably out going to parties and doing whatever people do on Fridays. Clubbing, chilling, working, going out? One of them. I sat at the till waiting for another customer to roll up to buy their item/s. "Hello, my name is Kimani, is that all you would like?" I asked the customer.

"Naah can I get these laces please." He said smiling, exposing some gold grillz, he was fionneeee, I never noticed until he smiled. I started to sweat and feel uncomfortable as I went to go get the laces he wanted. "Oh yeah can I get one more thing please?" He asked whilst I rung up the laces onto his bill.

I smiled and replied with a sure. "Can I get your number please?" He asked causing me to smile. "Naah can I get the big can please." He said as I reached for the crep protect. Yuup, I wish that he asked for my number, bruh, I had already planned our life together and he just said sike, proper playing with my emotions. 

Once work was finally over I left and went home to chill out, my homework was done, my shift was over and my life was chill more so, so this weekend was gonna be a calm, cool, collected one. Once I got home it was around 9pm and when I say I was tired, I was lying, I was knackered, exhausted any other synonym can be inserted here because I was all in one. I walked to the couch and sunk into it and kicked off my shoes as I drifted in and out of sleep on the couch, I'm not doing the stairs today, nope, I'm not even gonna eat.

Saturday, 8:19am, Kimani's House
"I DONT CARE THAT HE'S HERE, LET HIM FUCK OFF!" My moms yelling woke me straight up. I looked at the clock in the living room and groaned at how early it was, can I actually rest please, what is life!? I yawned and walked upstairs into my room and waited for her to be over.

"JAMEILIA, I BEG, I BEG, DON'T PISS ME OFF THIS BLESSED MORNING!" She said yelling into the phone I guess. Who was she talking about, and why is she up so early, my garsssh. "IF HE COMES HERE HE'LL SEE FIRE TODAY, TODAY!" My mom continued to shout into the phone. As tired as I was I really couldn't fall asleep with her on the phone going off on her friend like this. Its not even 12 bro.