Chapter 17.

Deja Vu

1 week later

Kimani's House, Thursday, 3pm.

It's been a week since everything has happened, I still haven't spoken to Jermaine since he's been so up Dora's ass, my mom and dad are still fighting amongst themselves, and maths still a rubbish subject. Luckily it was the last week, tomorrow we broke up for our Halloween holiday which was nice. The last two weeks breezed by so quickly which was shocking for all the events which had just taken place, but I guess it was due to the mock week which was just had, today I had a Business mock exam, I think I did OK but I guess we'll see once I get my results back. Asia's flyers were done and handed out in school and the party would be this weekend. I still didn't know if I was gonna go. Social event when I'm feeling all types of anti-social, not really the best fit.

In all honestly I just want this holiday so that I can escape from all the drama. Dora is always smirking when she sees me, Jermaine looks past me which I'm fine with, I was over him and his whole girlfriend over friend antics. Having a relationship is fine but once you start putting them over your friends that's when the relationship becomes a problem. If he valued that relationship than our own then I'm cool with it.

My school day was over and I was just chilling in my room, waiting for all the girls to come over. We were gonna sort some things out and just chill. I had already cleaned my room up so it was just a matter of them coming over to my house so that we can hang out. I went into the kitchen and checked if I had any drinks and food for them, luckily I had enough ingredients for my homemade egg fried rice and some fizzy drinks stocked up in the kitchen. My mom was at work, as usual and I was home alone. I sat in the living room waiting for them to come. I was so bored it was beyond me.

I hadn't taken any pictures recently so there was nothing to edit and no one I liked lived near me, so going over to people's houses was a no, no.

Once it had gotten to 4pm the girls had finally arrived. I hugged them all. Even though we go to the same school it feels as though we haven't seen one another in so long. A-Levels was finally settling in I guess. "I'm hella thirsty, do you have something to drink?" Brianna asked as she took of her trainers.

"Yeah, in my fridge help yourself baby girl." I said as I walked into the living room with the other girls. We had congregated in the living room. First order of business was the party. Asia brought out her notebook and laid down the details of the party which she had already organised. It was gonna start at 6pm (8pm most probably) instead of being at her house she rented out a hall due to the amount of people asking to come, made sense. It was a dress up party so you couldn't come in without some sort of outfit, even if it was just fangs and some fake blood, everybody needed to be wearing some sort of outfit. The party was gonna end at midnight and that was all.

"I don't know what type of refreshments to serve, normal food or some Halloween kinda things." She asked tapping her pen on my centre table.

"A mixture of food would be good, so you could have some normal finger food and stuff and then some 'scary food' like brain sweets, pimple cupcakes like this." Kaylah said showing us some videos and pictures of cupcakes which looked like pimples.

"ewww, I'm not eating that are you dumb." Shemika said screwing up her face in disgust. I'm not gonna lie, it looked cool but I don't know if I could actually eat it myself.

"Yeah, I hear what you say but I don't know about those not gonna lie to you Kaylah." She said smiling awkwardly at the thought of the cupcakes.

We went over some more changes and ideas for the event and then just went ahead and chilled talking about general things and topics. "I actually think Mr. Angelo loves me." Shemika said causing us all to roll our eyes and laugh. "Naah, I'm not joking the way he looks at me, like he just want to rip my clothes off." She said smirking. He was one of the good-looking teachers in our college and you know Shemika, she always as something against or towards one of these poor teachers.