Chapter 10.

Reader Discretion : I'm gonna start using 'real' swear words no 'fvc'k instead of 'fuck'. You all know what I mean anyways.

PERSPECTIVE.

Monday, 1:30pm, School Canteen.
Christian's P.O.V

"Naah, if you saw the way she was grinding on me, she wanted this big black Ghana man." We all stopped and burst out laughing at our friend Kofi. Pause. Why is everyone in Ghana named Kofi, Kojo or Kwame, don't fight me on it just accept it, its true. Play. This boy was an actual joke, like he was the comedian of us all, no time was the wrong time for Kofi to buss a joke around us. It was a blessing AND a curse, sometimes he would buss some inappropriate jokes around us. "You man can laugh but I got her number sooo..." Kofi said waving his phone in our faces.

"Everyone got a whine though, what makes this ONE girl special my g?" Tristian asked mid laugh, we all slowed our laughter as we turned to Kofi.

One.

Two.

Three.

He's gonna say some stupid shit.

NOW.

"I felt a spark in my pelvis and then it ran down to my dick." Kofi said straight faced. We all started dying in laughter. I began to cry with laughter as the tears ran down my face. This nigga really just said he felt a spark in his pelvis. A spark bro, not even the normal 'man got hard' he said he felt a spark.

"Naah that must be a Ghanaian ting yah know!" Kevelle said catching his breathe.

"Ask your dad he felt the same thing with your mom." He said causing Kevelle to stop laughing, "Oh yeaah, you don't know him." Kofi said continuing his joke. We all continued to laugh whilst Kevelle chuckled menacingly.

"Say nothing, remember you said that init." Kevelle said nodding casually at Kofi.

We continued to buss jokes for most of lunch. I sat there and zoned out as I saw Kimani walk into the canteen with Brianna and Shemika. Kimani had on a white t-shirt with them green trousers that girls like to wear all the time which hugged her body nicely. You could see the bum in all its glory. (Christian's dumbass is talking about the 'cargo pocket jeans' from bershka) I just wanted to grab her bum, it was soo juicy and on Saturday it was just jiggling around in her dress and I didn't even know she had hips like that. I got up and walked towards her and her friends.

Palms sweaty, moms spaghetti head ass. I composed myself as I wrapped my arms around her shoulder and smiled as she jumped slightly and cracked a cheesy smile once she saw it was me. "You guys good yeah?" I asked playing it smoothly, I didn't want to bring TOO much attention to Kimani, I didn't want it to be obvious.

"Yeah." They all replied in unison, Shemika began to smirk as she watched Kimani and I. Once she caught my eyes she nodded and winked sarcastically whilst Kimani chose what sandwich she wanted. I shook my head in reply and we both began to laugh lowly. Shemika was one of those friends who always bussed bants with everyone about everything, she was pretty, all the girls Kimani hung out with were pretty but Kimani stood out to me. I don't know why but she just did.

Her skin was clear and smooth, she exerted the sweetest smells, perfect personality, cheesy jokes, intelligent and all around perfect. I honestly don't know if its lust or some sort of emotions I'm catching for Kimani but I've only known her for about a week or two now and love at first sight, that's a fools game but in love we're all fools I guess ...

"HELLOOOOO." Shemika said waving her hands in my face, I shook my head as I returned to planet earth.

"Yooo, what happened?" I replied as she laughed at me. I looked around and saw I was now standing alone. This always happens, I get lost in my thoughts sometimes I enter my own universe, my own reality so much that I forget what it is I'm supposed to be doing or saying. I quietly laughed to myself as I caught up with them. "Are any of you guys finished yet?" I asked. I had finished my lessons for the day but stayed for lunch.

H U R TOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara