Chapter 18.

REASSURANCE

Kimani's P.O.V

Sunday, 1am, Asia's House.

We all got to Asia's house around 1 am in the morning, we were all partied out and tired. The party ended at 11:50 and then we had to clean up and then go home. We all went upstairs into Asia's room and started undressing and taking off our makeup. "How do you take that thing off your face?" Kaylah asked looking at the sfx makeup on my face.

"Just soap and water, it basically peels off." I said reassuring her.

"Ohh, that's sick!" She said looking at how it was peeling off my skin, it was like a second layer on my face.

"Mani, where did you go with Christian?" Shemika asked doing her Stevie J face again. How did she notice I was gone, she looked like she was soo into the party to notice me being gone.

"We went to the backroom to cool off because it was hella hot and loud and stuff." I said with as much confidence I could, it wasn't a lie, it was the truth but with other things being left out such as our kiss and stuff. I continued to take off my makeup with my cleaning products.

"If you say sooooo." She sang as she took off her dress leaving herself in her underwear. Her body was an hourglass figure, she had big boobs and a bum and then a snatched waist. I looked at her body in awe as she pranced around the room with confidence. "I'm not Christian you know." She said juggling her boobs in my face causing me to get hot and feel uncomfortable.

"Hush up." I said getting up, I got my pyjamas and went into one of Asia's bathrooms, she had three, two upstairs and one downstairs. Her house was the best house to sleep over at, everyone could get ready at the same time and it just saved time. I began changing and put on my dolphin shorts, before I placed my top on I looked in the full length mirror and looked at my body again.

The stretch marks on my bum and inner thigh were apparent, my stomach was some what flat, my chest was non existent and my skin was all sorts of colours, I had a mix of brown skin and dark skin on my body. My body was weird, it wasn't perfect like Shemika's, she looked like she could be in one of those music videos with Chris Brown, them ones where they're in nothing but their underwear and stuff. I shook the thoughts out of my head and put my top on. I then walked back into the bedroom where Brianna had already fallen asleep on the bed and the other girls were chilling on snap chat watching snaps from the night.

"Why did you leave the room to change girl?" Kaylah questioned as she looked up from her phone. Shemika and Asia looked in my direction, they knew about my insecurities and knew that was the reason for my absence.

"I dunno?" I said chuckling as I put my clothes in my sleepover bag.

"You thick as fuck." She said smacking my butt as I bent down. I felt the stinging sensation on my butt and looked at her in shock, she was acting really weird, maybe she was drunk. I crept into the living room to go and get the camera to see what images the girls liked and stuff. As I pushed the door I could hear noise coming from the living room and light beaming from the crack in the door.

"Kimani!" Aaron semi yelled as he startled me. My eyes grew wide as I watched him come over and embrace me. Aaron was Asia's older brother, he was 19 and in University, I guess he came over for the holidays but I thought they didn't have that, so I guess it was just for the weekend or something.

"Oh Hi Aaron, Asia never told me that you were coming back from University, how is it?" I asked as he watched me causing me to feel uncomfortable. I know I always get like this when people looked at me but I'm not the most confident, I'm not someone who can just walk around in my underwear and stuff like Shemika and the other girls. Me being in these shorts around him made me feel weird, I had no intentions of a quote on quote relationship but he was still a guy and being around him, in what I classified as near to nothing, made me feel out of place.