#2- The Beautiful Silver Tabby She-Cat Army

Type Of Book- Warrior Cat Fanfics

Scenario-

I opened my big blue eyes, my vision blurry. As my vision focused, the first thing I saw was my mother. She was silver, with black stripes all over her. She was beautiful. "Hello, Silverkit. I am your mother, Riverstream. Welcome to the world, little one." she purred. But then a light brown she-kit ran up to me and my mother, energy pulsing through her. That must be my sister. "Mama! She's opened her eyes! Can we go play?" she mewed cheerfully, bouncing around. My mother chuckled. "Slow down, Brindlekit. Go ahead." A grin spread across Brindlekit's face as she bounded out of the den. "C'mon, Silverkit!" she called. Not wanting to upset my sister, I ran outside, and started playing moss ball with her. A few moments later, when we were taking a break, I stumbled on a puddle. Looking into it, I saw my reflection, gasping. I was a beautiful silver cat with black stripes. My eyes were a sapphire blue. I looked up, noticing for the first time that tom-kits and apprentices that were toms checking me out.

- - -

STOP RIGHT THERE.

STOP.

STOP NOW.

These cats are incredibly overused!!!! I mean, silver silver tabbies everywhere! IT'S WORSE THAN THE WHITE WOLVES! (Not really XD) ARMIES AND ARMIES AND ARMIES OF THEM! IT'S SILVERSTREAM x9000! All the toms love her because of her fur color and her good looks, she's perfect at everything, and usually leaves her siblings(if she has any!) in the dust, because everyone loves her, and becomes *insert prefix here* star. I mean, come ON! Where are the brown, cream, dark gray, russet, golden and bluish-grey she-cats at?!? Where are the amber(the eye color of the evil kitties), yellow-green, yellow, gray, and orange eyes she-cats?!? Seriously, there are many other ways to make your character stand out than picking out pretty pelt-colours and eye colouration (such as their...I dunno, personality).

~Stormy