#6- Powerful, Special Kitties

((Okay, guys! This may be the last Warrior Cat themed Chapter in a bit. Enjoy~))

Type Of Book- Warrior Cat Fanfictions

Scenario 1-

     Sparkypaw woke up in the middle of the night, her pure golden fur sweating(jk I don't sweat!!) because of the dream she just had. 'It must have been from StarClan!' she thought. She dashed to the leader's den, waking her up. "Gleamstar! Gleamstar!" Sparkypaw screeched, making the purple-furred cat fall out of her nest. "What is it, Sparkypaw...?" Gleamstar yawned, not at all mad at her for disturbing her sleep. "StarClan sent me a prophecy! They said, 'There will be three, kin of your kin of your kin of your kin, who will be the guardians of the Elements.'" she mewed, confused. "What could it mean?"Gleamstar mewed, rubbing the star on her forehead. Sparkypaw suddenly started floating, a red-hot light surrounding her. A pair of fiery wings sprouted from her back.

     Zodiacpaw was in the clearing, looking up at the sky. "Mercury is behind the sun, so all the Tauruses will be sleepy tomorrow." she droned, looking up at the constellation. She then felt a warm feeling under her paws. A star was floating above her, bathing Zodiacpaw in a neon blue light. "Matches my fur." she mewed in her monotone voice. Suddenly, she started floating, wings made of stars sprouting from her back. "Awesome." she mewed.

      Tempestpaw was on the random cliff in the Clan Camp, looking towards the ocean. "The sea! It's calling me!" she trilled dramatically. "If I cannot be with the fish and the whales, I am nothing!" she sighed, jumping backwards off the cliff. In midair, she sprouted wings made of water. Flapping them, she started to fly. "This is AMAZING!" she yowled, swooping through the air.

    The next morning, Gleamstar called the clan to a meeting. "There is a prophecy!" She announced. "There will be three, kin of your kin of your kin of your kin, who will be the guardians of the Elements!" The Clan erupted into gasps and yowls of disbelief. "And we have found the cats. Sparkypaw, the Guardian of Fire." Sparkypaw puffed her chest out in pride, flames licking her paws. "Zodiacpaw, the Guardian of the Stars. " Zodiacpaw summoned a star. "Tempestpaw, the Guardian od the Sea." Tempestpaw was busy being dramatic. And afterwards, Gleamstar stepped down to deputy, renaming herself Stargleam. Sparkystar, Zodiacstar, and Tempeststar became the new leaders.

*sigh*...

Do I even have to comment? This is outrageous! Creamfrost, get the frying pans!!!

~Stormy