#14- Places in Books

Types Of Books- Probably any book.

Scenario:

I walked into the mall, looking for a store to shop in, eat, and do other stuff. I bypassed all the general stores and waltzed into a Forever 21 to get a shirt. Afterwards, I walked out with 200,000,000,000,000,000,000 bags and somehow managed to buy everything (even the kitchen sink) but a shirt. I magically transported my bags to my pink Lamborghini, because nobody has time for carrying their bags nowadays... I then found the Starbucks Section of the mall, because since everyone loves Starbucks nowadays, nobody goes to the crummy cafés anymore, like Tim Hortons, and Dunkin Donuts. They're trash! So, I ordered an Extra-Large French Vanilla Frappe, with a mountain of whipped cream. I downed it in .000000000000000000000001 seconds. 

Later, after more shopping, I walked into Victoria's Secret to buy a new lingerie to impress my boyfriend. Tonight's going to be very exciting and pleasurable...(A/N: EW) I pick out the most exposing one and pay for it with my credit card that has unlimited money.

Everything Wrong With This:

1. What the heck happened to all the usual stores? Where are the Pinks? Where are the Targets? WHERE ARE THE MARSHALLS?!?!!?!!!?!!!!?!!? Forever 21 is pretty overused and old, and I can't even find decent clothes there at times...and it's supposed to be a Department Store, for crying out loud...

2. Who has the money to buy stuff that takes up 200,000,000,000,000,000,000 bags?! That's pretty much the whole mall if you think about it!

3. Hahaha, the cliché expensive car. Where are the Hondas? Where are the Toyotas? Where are the fricking Fords? You can even throw in a Mercedes if you want a moderately expensive car!

4. -_- I'm only going to say this ONCE, so LISTEN UP, CLICHÉ AUTHORS! Those "CRUMMY" cafés were around longer than STARBUCKS, so they know how to make coffee! They aren't just going to DIE OUT LIKE THAT! Starbucks opened in 1971, while the original coffee stores have been around since the 1950s and the 1960s! Now, I'm not saying NOBODY can like Starbucks; I'm saying that those cafés are WAY older(and in my opinion, tastier) than Starbucks! (Except Costa Coffee. They opened in the same year.) *exhales* I'm done now.

5. Why does every single story we come across(especially in Werewolf Stories) have to involve the girl going to Victoria's Secret to get bras, panties, lingeries, etc.? (Usually, the girl drags in the guy, and it gets all awkward.) Does EVERY STORY nowadays need to involve that stuff? Now, I know that you need them, but three pairs of each(maybe more for the panties, and no lingerie) should be enough.