#13- That Abused Werewolf Girl That Becomes The Best Alpha's Mate

This one was inspired by a suggestion by. Thank you!

Type Of Book- This Chappie is going to talk about the Werewolf type of abused girl, but this cliché can be seen in almost any book genre.

Scenario:

I woke up on my dingy cot, my father slapping me across the face and my brother pouring ice cold water all over me. I sit up, quietly brushing ice out of my face. My face magically didn't have a bruise, but I was still ugly like they all say... "Get up, Jessica! You lazy mutt! Breakfast needs to be made." My father growled, giving me one last slap on the face. I didn't argue, getting up and tying a dirty mint green apron around my waist. I brush a lock of poopy brown hair out of my face, sighing at how ugly I was. Suddenly, a random male burst into my room, grinning. He pinned me to my cot, and...

One Smut Scene Later...

I lay on my cot, pulling my blouse and skirt back on. I wiped some...um...liquids off my cot and got to my feet. This routine was normal, for I was pretty much the Pack's slave. I wobbled down to the kitchen, where I proceeded to make breakfast for the whole pack, all 134 of them. After the breakfast was made, I ate a moldy piece of cheese and rubbery eggs. That was all that was left for me...

A few months later, I was taken to the Dark Moon Pack, the biggest and richest pack in the world. I was supposed to wait on my brother and father. A pack warrior elbowed me in the ribs, and my brother just chuckled. Oh, why did he hate me so?! We walked to the doorstep, to be greeted by the pack's alpha...and oh! What a sight he was! He was shirtless for some reason, and his bright blonde hair blew majestically in the wind. I could see his eight-pack, and his blue eyes sparkled like the crystal-blue waters of a lake. I ran to him, my wolf yelling "MATE!" 

Of course, my father and brother tried to take me away, but the power of out true love disintegrated them into dust. I magically became a beautiful, sexy goddess, my rags turning into a short golden silken dress, my hair becoming a golden-blonde, and my eyes turning blue. My boobs and butt grew three sizes larger, and everyone that looked at me fainted(except for my handsome mate!). Everyone in the land magically heard about me and my mate, who's name was Luca. We became the King and Queen of America, and lived happily ever after, having two beautiful children.

Ah, this cliché. One of the most overused scenarios on Wattpad. If you have ever read a Werewolf book, a PJO fanfiction, and sometimes the occasional BBGG book, you have probably seen this cliché.

Everything Wrong With This:

1. Why would Jessica need to make breakfast for the pack? Don't packs hire cooks to cook their meals? Packs have to have at least 10,000 dollars in their accounts to take care of the pack, and I  KNOW there would be enough money left over to hire a werewolf cook or have another pack member help Jessica cook the meals!

2. Slaps leave marks. I rest my case.

3. Girl, brown hair ain't poopy! I have brown hair, and I KNOW it isn't poopy. Many beautiful people have brown hair, and they are NOT POOPY.

4. Uhm. A smut scene. Wow. Honestly, why the heck would a RANDOM wolf run into your room and just...y'know...

5. Ew. Liquids. I wouldn't stick around if that's how I was treated every day. I'd be like, "BYE B!TCHES, I'M BLOWING THIS POPSICLE STAND!" *steals motorcycle and cruises away like a boss while explosions go off in the pack house*

5. What would that pack warrior elbow you? What would he gain from that? NOTHING >:c

4.  *snickers* Hair majestically blowing in the wind? Crystal-blue eyes? An eight-pack? What is this, a Twilight fanfiction? And why the heck is he shirtless? Did he run out of clean shirts and go like, "Okay, I'm hot enough already so I'll just strut around with no shirt on so everyone can bask in my beautiful glory!"?

5. What...how...why...Who flipping gave you the power to change your appearance at will? Your hair cannot just turn blonde, your eyes can't just turn blue, your boobs and butt just don't grow, and you just don't get a new outfit! What are you, a child of Aphrodite? (Actually, that would be a good plot twist)