#3- The Rich, God Of Everything Alpha Mate

Genre- Werewolf

Scenario-

I woke up in a bed the next morning. Wait, what?! I was just in the woods last night! Scared, I leaped out of bed, and tried to open the door. It was locked. Great. I decided to look around the room. I was previously in a huge king size bed, with covers made of golden thread. The walls were painted in white and real gold paint and had golden furniture all over the place. I looked out the window. What I saw took my breath away. I was fifty stories up, and probably more than 500 acres of land stretched out before the huge mansion. I counted ten golf courses, twenty pools, fifteen Starbucks shops, and two amusement parks. Suddenly, the door opened, to reveal a black haired, blue eyed man. MATE! My wolf screamed.

After explaining that he was Lucas, the Alpha of the pack and the owner of all that land, I immediately fell for him. He gave me diamond jewelry set rimmed in gold, a new $1000,0000,0000,0000,0000,0000,0000,0000,0000,0000,0000,0000 dress and shoes, and showed me around the pack house. It took two days to tour the whole house and the land! Everyone obeyed him, even the tax collector that came knocking on the door.

- - -

*sigh*

Why... just why...

First of all, how the h*ll does he have SO much money and land?! Is he the king of the world? NO ONE has that much money!! Secondly, why can't the lowly, not rich omega be the mate for once? Not the God Alpha that has good looks and has more money than everyone in the world combined!

~Stormy