#11- The Rich Villian

Type Of Book- Almost Any Cliché book you Come Across

Scenario(All prices used in here are actually REAL PRICES FOR PRODUCTS):

I, Stephanie LeEvilVillianRich, hopped out of my hot pink Ferrari, taking off my $1,980.00 Dolce & Gabbana Sunglasses and threw them in her car, not caring if the broke. I have, like, a MILLION more in my house alone! I was wearing a black $12,000 Sleeveless Cocktail Dress, and $17,000 black boots. I applied my 100,000th coat of $10,000 lipstick and I placed the lipstick in my $2,580.000 Prada bag. I then sashayed into the school, immediately being flanked by my besties, Jessica and Rebecca. I pushed a nerd out of my way, making him spin into a locker. A jock slammed it shut, locking it. I laughed deviously, sashaying on. 

Suddenly, I spotted Lily, that nerdy new girl, next to my boyfriend, Luca. OH NO, SHE DIDN'T. I walked up to her, and b!*tch-slapped her in the face. "GET AWAY FROM MY MAN!" I snarled, digging my long, $50 painted nails into her skin, and turned to my boyfriend, and kissed him. "Let's go, babe." he murmured, taking my hand and leading me away, leaving Lily bruised and bleeding. Lily ran off in the direction of her class, not telling a teacher about it. 'Excellent.' I thought.

Everything Wrong With This:

1. How the HECK do you have so much money? Why do you have so much expensive stuff?! Almost 2,000 dollar SUNGLASSES?! 10,000 dollar LIPSTICK?! $50 NAIL POLISH!?!!!?

2. Why are you acting like you rule the school?! Where are the teachers? Where are the ADULTS?

3. Who would be friends with such a...monster *hisses*

4. NO ONE with a heart would just randomly b!*tch-slap someone and make them bleed.

5. If you want to make your story REALISTIC, actually tell the principal or an adult that you were just slapped and scratched. Then the person could be stopped, and possibly expelled. That would be an interesting twist.

6. What guy likes a girl that randomly injures another girl that was just standing NEXT TO HIM?! Clingy much...

7. Why were all the other people in the hallway just ignoring the attacking that went on? Are they heartless? Are they blind or deaf? Did they have a magical sound barrier arount them?

Rant in the comments about this cliché!

~Stormy