#12- That OP Pokémon Trainer

SpottedStar_ You have probably seen this type of character, too.

Type Of Book- Pokémon Fanfictions

Scenario: 

Asha Ketchum, almost the most famous, beautiful, and THE BEST Pokémon trainer EVER, was flying on her Rayquaza that she had caught when she was born. She hopped off her Rayquaza as he landed. She was going to battle Mewtwo, in hopes of catching it with a magical Pokéball that she had made herself. It could catch anything, and it was better than the Master Ball(somehow). Asha walked into wherever Mewtwo lived and commanded it to appear. It did, and Asha called out her Level 100000000000000 Pidgey and commanded him to attack. Pidgey did and made Mewtwo weak in one second. Asha threw her Pokéball and caught Mewtwo. She then went on to catch every legendary(including their shinies) in the world, and Asha was now the best Pokemon Trainer ever and became the God Of The Regions. The End.

Everything Wrong With This:

1. Dear, your name is a rip off of Ash Ketchum's name. Wait, don't tell me-you're the long lost sister of Ash?

2. You cannot catch ANYTHING, let alone a Rayquaza when you are BORN. So, you're just saying that you were born with a Great Ball, Ultra Ball, or a Master Ball in your hand, Rayquaza was in your delivering room, and you actually knew to catch it?

3. No one can just CREATE their own Pokéball, let alone a ball that is better than the Master Ball. And I believe making your own Pokéballs would be the equivalent of making counterfeit money in the Pokémon world.

4. I believe levels only go up to 100. Am I right? I believe I am right. So there is NO way that 

5. Pidgeys CAN'T beat Mewtwo in one hit! (I don't think any Pidgey can beat Mewtwo, period...)

6. Isn't there only one of each Legendary? So...how the heck did you catch them all AND their shinies? It makes no sense.

7. Arceus (and apparently Helix) are the Gods/Lords of the regions.