#7- The Bad Boy/Good Girl Cliché

Dare Of The Day!-
Read this whole Chapter in a Scottish Accent.

Scenario-

I flipped my pretty blonde hair as I walked to my Class fashionably late. My teacher was angry. "GO SIT DOWN IN THE BACK WITH JADEN!" He yelled. I shrugged, not caring. Every girl swooned over him because he was "so hot" and "so seductive." I refused to fall into that trap! Until I saw his eyes. They were like the crystal blue waters of a lake. I'm so poetic! I sat right next to him. He turned, looked at me, and winked. "Hey, babe. Want to be my girlfriend?" I nodded yes. Every girl in the room got jealous.

Two weeks later....

Jaden and I lived happily ever after, with three kids and grandchildren.

OH.

MY.

STARCLAN! THIS IS SO OUTRAGEOUS IT ISN'T FUNNY!!!! In SO many stories, I see sappy love stories that don't even make sense! In two chapters, they are already DATING with no obstacles! The only obstacles that the authors put in the story are either love triangles or the "pretty" evil bimbo cheerleaders that want to ruin the MC's life AND steal her guy. Please, be original and DON'T go down this path. Another thing that doesn't make sense- if they do have children, the parents are OKAY with it!!!! And they are like 13-17 years old! THAT'S BAD!

~Stormy