#9- The Nightwing Hybrids

Type Of Book- Wings Of Fire Fanfics

Scenario: 

I, Princess Nightflurry of the NightWings AND the IceWings, am the most powerful dragon in all of the land! I can make the other tribes bow down to me (because I can make them all drop down dead with a snap of my talons!), and I merged the NightWings and the IceWing tribes together to make...wait for the best name ever.... THE NIGHTICEWINGS!! Best name in the history of names, am I right?! Now, back to me. I can fly, read minds, breathe ice, water, and starlight, and see the future! I'm an Animus, too, and I don't lose my soul whenever I use my power! I'm technically Queen since my mom died, but I kept the title Princess because it sounds pretty. I saved Pyrria 10000000000000 times with a flick of my wrist! I'm the most awesome dragon to ever live! Oh, and I'm also immortal.

Alrighty...

*sigh*

Am I the only one that is sick and tired of seeing the NightWing Hybrids? They're everywhere! Most of the time when you see any NightWing hybrids in a story- mostly the IceNightWings- they are the best at everything, defeats every obstacle by blinking, the lost "heir of the NightWing Kingdom", and manage to have a tragic backstory! Now, I'm not saying "Don't make NightWing Hybrids", but please don't make them overly OP, and make them have weaknesses!

~Stormy