Chapter Seven:

All rights reserved

It's been a week since I moved to Xavier's house, with his twelve-year-old brother Zee we get along perfectly. He once put a super-hot sauce in my soup and I feel like a fire breathing dragon. He is such a sweet child (Cue to sarcastic)

Xavier's sister Y and I get along well she taught me how to make pancakes since the kitchen and I don't get along. Guess what I burned it, that I promised her I will never make pancakes or cook something again.

It's also been a week since I saw Xavier, Julio said he's out of town for his business.

I groaned at the sound of arguments outside my room. Can't they do that outside?

I stood up from bed to scowl at the people outside. When I open the door, I saw Xavier arguing with a woman I think she's his girlfriend.

"Can you do that outside? I'm trying to sleep here" I scowled at them with my eyes closed.

I yawned and then the girl slapped me it makes my eyes open wide.

"What the Fuck?" I yelled. I'm pissed at the woman in front of me. I can't believe she just slapped me and it threw away my sleepiness.

"Is she the reason why you can't love me? Is she?" She yelled at me and Xavier. Wow, she's so dramatic that made my eye rolls at her.

Pathetic

"For the last time Tina, you and I have never been together. It's just sex with no string attached. Stop being dramatic" Xavier yelled back.

"Why can't you just love me?" She yelled and faced me "Tell me what you have that I don't?"

"The dignity that's for sure" I shrugged and crossed my arms.

"Please Xavier. I will do anything for you just love me" She begged and walk to hug him but he was trying to push her rudely. Poor Tina.

"Tina I suggest you leave or I'll make sure I ruined your dignity," He said and rub his temple. I feel bad about her trying to push herself at Xavier.

"Hey, you should leave," I said calmly. She glared at me and slapped me again.

"So, you two can have sex. I don't know what Xavier saw in you but you two will never last long. I swear. I will do everything to make you mine Grey" She yelled. Okay that's it I don't want to be slapped three times.

"Listen bitch, whatever drama you have with this fuck boy don't slap every girl you saw. You're lucky that I'm nice or else you'll receive a black eye. This guy?" I stopped and walk towards Xavier. "Is all yours I don't want to catch your STD so please just keep quiet and leave me alone. I'm so fucking tired" I said calmly. I don't normally curse but she pushed a button.

Before she slaps me again I caught her wrist and I punch her in the eye. I tightened my hold on her wrist and twist it a little and she cried.

"See your ugly face just receive a black eye. I've been surrounded by a bunch of gangsters for almost six years in my life and learned a lot of self-defense I suggest you get out of here or I will stab your vagina with a knife." I whispered at her calmly and twisted her wrist again and she was now screaming stop.

"Xavier help me" She begged.

"Sorry Tina you just slapped her two times without a reason and I don't have a reason why I should stop her doing that to you it's your fault," He said with a blank face.

I let go of her wrist with force and she stumbles back.

"I will count to ten if you still standing there I will surely stab your vagina" I warned her I'm going to explode, she knows how to piss me.

One

I started, she ran towards Xavier and begged him to stop me but Xavier ignored her. Fuck boy.

Two

Three

Four

She still begging him to take her back. I feel bad about her but she slapped me twice I don't want to experience slapping again. It's her fault that she messes with my bad side.

"Julio. Can you get me a knife?" I shouted and Julio shouted back an 'Okay' then her eyes widen.

Six

Seven

"Tina. Just leave" Xavier said and Walks up to his room slamming the door in her face.

Eight

"I will make sure your life will be miserable. You and the people around them both of you. If Xavier can't be mine, then no one can. I will get my revenge from you" She promised. I rolled my eyes at her and then she starts walking to leave.

When she's gone Zee, Y, and the guys that are hiding, walk out to their hiding place also Xavier opens his door and approached me.

"That woman is crazy," Marco said and high five me.

"She sure is"

"I can't believe you bedded her boss"

"You're a total badass K"

"That was close"

"Remind me next time not to mess with you" They start saying and they laughed at their comments.

I completely ignored them. I yawned, stretched my arms, and open the door of my room.

Xavier caught my wrist and whispered something in my ears that I didn't expect him to say. Not at all.

"Thank you"

~

Enjoy