Chapter Twenty-Four

All Rights Reserved

The wind is cold as I walk out of my car, sitting near the cliff it's my happiness. it's fresh and relaxing, the sound of the ocean is like music to my ears. It's too peaceful, no more worries and problems to bear.

I can think clear here, nobody is interrupting me from my thoughts. I shivered because of the cold wind I feel, rubbing my shoulders and blowing my hand.

I found this place when my parents bring me here when I was ten. I was sad that day because my dog died she was born when I was five months old and my uncle Rey bought it for me as a five-month gift.

My parents, Tony and I had a picnic here and it's the best day of my entire childhood. It's the best memory I have with them and I want to remember it until I die.

I remember how I chased dad until he was climbing the three and how mom busy playing with 1 and a half year Tony, I remember their smile and laugh. I remember how dad farts like a boom and how mom almost faint because of that. I remember how happy we are.

I also remember that, will never happen again.

Maybe it will, but not with them anymore.

I walk towards there where I always sleep thinking everything. My past, my present, and my future.

Could I even accept the fact that my mother experimented on me and died because of me? Could I even accept the fact that I have five handsome brothers and a multibillionaire father? I can't think straight. I'm still shocked about what I found out a week ago.

"Kennedy?" I hear a familiar voice.

"Hi," I said wiping my tears.

"We've been looking for you," He said scratching the back of his neck.

"I'm sorry, all I just need is a break. What I just found out about my real family is so big to bear. I feel like I don't know who I am or what I am anymore" I said without looking at him. I stared at the skies and the ocean in front of me.

"I feel your pain," He said sitting beside me.

"No! you don't!" I raised my voice at him. "You don't feel what I feel right now. I'm so confused I want to find out more about my real family, how should I tell this to tony? She's the only family I have left and I don't want her to feel lonely if I told her I'm not her real sister. That her real sister is dead because of me. I love tony more than my life. I'm the one who's taking care of her since she's ten. We are like a best friend and she always says to me that I'm the best sister she ever had. We don't share blood and I'm not the best sister she had because I lied to her. You don't know what I feel right now" I raised my voice and I burst into tears in front of him.

"Yes, I feel you. You're not the only one who thought your whole life is perfect until you found out that your parents are a serial killer, an addict, and a drug dealer. They both died in front of me. They tortured them in front of me, stab them multiple times in front of me, and cut their head in front of me. You're not the only one who has a rough past. Don't make everything about you. Your lucky that you're father is still alive and had five brothers. Appreciate what you had or you'll regret it in the end" He said gritted teeth and I looked at him with wide eyes.

"I didn't know, I'm sorry" I stuttered.

"Yes, you didn't know but please just understand everything. If I can do it. So, can you" He said, he hugged me and kissed my temple.

I open my mouth to say something but someone beat me.

"Damien! What are you doing here with Kennedy?" An angry voice boomed.