Chapter Thirty

All Rights Reserved

"Why?" I ask him.

"Someone's attacking us and it's his enemy," He said pointing at Xavier.

"Why are they here for?" I ask Kalvin.

"They want you, they think if they kidnapped you Xavier will surrender to them" He stated glaring at Xavier.

"Why would Xavier surrender to them if they'll kidnap me? I'm not really----" I paused, I keep forgetting that Xavier mentions to the media that I'm his fiancé. They thought I'm Xavier's weakness.

"Great," I said sarcastically.

"We should leave soon," Kalvin said, handing me Kenvier.

"Wait! How about the others?" I ask stopping them.

"I send them away, it's only me, Kenneth, and Julio left behind. The others are on their way to our house. We need you to leave as soon as possible and I'm coming with you. To make sure you'll be okay"

"We're only engaged for five hours your enemy is already hunting me" I joked.

"That's because I'm so powerful and that they can't make me submit to them" He stated. I rolled my eyes at him and followed Kalvin downstairs.

Xavier's enemy starts raining us their bullets. We hide behind the couch as Kenvier woke up to the sound of gunshots.

"What happened mommy?" She asks, yawning and stretching her hands. I can't help to giggle, she's too innocent to know that we were under attack.

"Nothing, Can you run?" I ask her, I refused to tell her the truth.

"I can run like flash" She exclaims,

"That's good, baby. Run with mommy okay?" Xavier asks her this time and Kenvier nods at him.

"You three run to the garage and use my car," Xavier said handing me his car key.

"What about you?"

"I'm going to stay here with Julio. I already called him. It's more important here is you and Kenvier to leave here as soon as possible" He said, Kalvin gave him a gun and grabbed my wrist, pulling me to come with him and leave Xavier behind.

"We can't leave you here" I protested,

"But you need to, take care of Kenvier for me okay?" He said kissing me on my temple.

I want to cry but I'm holding it back, I glance at Kenvier and she looked at us confused.

"We need to go, now. They're going to make this house explode any moment" Kalvin pulls me and we reach the garage. I handed Kalvin the key because he said he will drive us to his house.

We sat immediately at the back of the car as Kalvin starts the engine.

"I suggest you hold on tight," He said as he drove the car fast, he broke the garage gate, I know that's not important anymore but it cost me hundred dollars to fix that.

No one is following us, I think they're not here to get me but Xavier. I looked back at the house, it becomes smaller and smaller. 15 seconds later, I jump in my seat when the house explodes.

"Oh my god" I gasped and tears start falling down my face.

~~~~~

THE END

Just kidding, there will be more in the future.

- Shakespeare 💕