Chapter Seventeen:

All Rights Reserved

His grip tightened and he guides my hand to flip the chicken. Every second I blink my eyes for me to wake up to this beautiful dream. I don't know how to react to this new feeling. I never remember what it feels like to have an attraction to the opposite gender.

The only thing I wanted right is this. I wished this feeling won't stop.

I feel like I'm Thinker. I can't feel my body but I think a lot.

Like how to smell nice he is.

Like how handsome Xavier is.

Like I want my lips pressed to his.

Like how overwhelmed I am now.

I think everything at the same time.

I stopped from my daydreaming when he kissed my cheek.

"You okay angel," He said, I immediately nodded and smile at him.

"Maybe you should sit down. I'll have to finish frying this first" He said kissing my neck.

"I'm okay. Let me finish this" I said.

He didn't allow me to fry the chicken by myself so we stayed at this position for thirty minutes.

Am I dreaming? It's like he changes overnight. He became sweet and caring.

I pull away first and let him do the cooking. I put a plate, fork, and spoon on the table. I decided to call Marco since I know he's hungry.

I didn't say a word I'm still hanging the image of us in the kitchen.

I knocked at Marco's room and saw him sleeping.

His mouth is wide open. He was snoring too. I chuckled and I put a lot of wipe cream in his right palm and a hot sauce in his left.

"Marco. Let's eat" I shouted at the door and I saw him wipe his face with a wipe cream.

"What the hell" He uses his left hand with a hot sauce to get the wiped cream in his face.

I counted to five and run my way to the kitchen. I cover my face with my palmed. Xavier looked at me with curiosity.

I counted another five and we hear Marco scream like a girl. I laughed so hard to the end that I can't breathe properly from laughing.

"KENNEDY!" Marco screamed my name and we hear footsteps coming.

I run to Xavier and hide at his back.

"Save me," I said while laughing my lungs out.

"Where is she?" Marco said.

"Kids behave and let's eat," Xavier said as the rest of the guys step into the kitchen.

They look at me then at Marco. When they saw, Marco's face they began to laugh. I slowly sat beside Xavier.

"What happened to you man?" Damien asks laughing.

"You look nice" Joked Julio.

"I going to post this on Instagram," Killian said taking a few pictures.

He groaned and washed his face in the faucet. I cover my mouth stopping myself from laughing.

When he was done, he walked towards me but Xavier stops him with his glare.

"Marco, sit down" He muttered a cursed word and sat down in front of me. He looks pissed while eating.

Xavier's phone rang he checked who it was and answer it.

We continue our food and suddenly Xavier spoke.

"I have to go," He said drinking water, he surprises me when he peaks a kiss on my lips and my eyes widen. He chuckled and walk out.

I froze analyzing what he did a second ago. I blink my eyes repeatedly.

The guys look shocked too. Their mouth is wide open.

"What just happened," Marco said raising his voice.