7. You Just May Be The One

After I finished explaining I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and got punched in the face. "B***h!" She yelled. I had blood down streaming down my face when I looked up and saw it was Marilyn. "You kissed my husband?!" She screamed. Everyone in the restaurant was staring at us. "He kissed me!" I shot back. Marilyn started hit me as the boys tried to break us up. Brian pulled Marilyn away from me. "Please let me explain!" Brian begged. "We're going to talk about it when we get home" Marilyn said as she was walking out the door. Brian walked up to me and said "Sorry about that." "That's alright" I tried to smile. He gave me a kiss on the cheek and slipped a piece of paper into my hand."Don't read it until you get back to the hotel" he whispered. I looked up and Brian was nowhere to be seen. I started walking out with Micky and John. We stood out in front of the restaurant."You better take good care of Betty, Micky" John said while giving me a friendly hug. "Don't worry, I will" Micky said while smiling at me. "Well i should get going. The other Beatles would be wondering where I am" John said. We said our goodbyes as he got into a limo. Soon after Micky and I jumped into the Monkeemobile and started driving back to the hotel.

I felt terrible after what happened. "Sorry about what happened tonight Micky" I apologised as we pulled up to the hotel. "That's alright. If you don't mind me asking, what was that all about?" Micky asked while looking at my bruises. "Alright" I sighed. I told Micky everything. "And that's what happened" I finished. "But please don't tell Joseph!" I begged. "Why?" He asked. "Cause he'll tell my parents and if they find out that I kept on kissing a married man when I should've pushed him away, they'll kill me" I said tears starting to fall down my face. "They'll never find out" Micky whispered.
"How about we continue what we were doing before John came along" he whispered into my ear. I turned around and our lips met. We started kissing. I let a soft moan escape my lips when he started to kiss me more passionately. He started squeezing me tighter as I fell on my back. He laid on top of me still kissing me. We stayed like this for what felt like forever. We finally broke apart and stared into each other's eyes. "That... that was amazing" I whispered. "Better then Brian and Davy?" Micky asked. "Way better" I whispered. "Betty, I love you. I've loved you from the moment I saw you" Micky admitted. "I guess what I'm trying to say is... would you please be my girlfriend?" Micky asked, looking down at his feet. "Yes Micky. I would love to be you girlfriend" I said smiling. "And I love you too" I whispered as he leant in for another kiss. I totally forgot about the piece of paper Brian slipped me earlier.