10. Listen To The Band

"Oh hey, what's up?" I asked trying to ignore the obvious anger. "IS THAT ALL YOU GONNA SAY?!" Joseph yelled at me. "YOU LIED TO ME!" He yelled. "I know. I'm sorry!" I begged for his forgiveness. He stared at me and angrily slapped my face. "I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU EVER AGAIN!" he yelled. "Joseph, your just overreacting" I said in a calming voice. "Oh really?! Did you know about this Micky?" Joseph asked Micky angrily. "Yes I did. So did Davy, Peter, Mike and John" he answered. "Unbelievable. JUST UNBELIEVABLE!" Joseph yelled as he stormed off. "Sorry. I tried stopping him but I couldn't" Brian said looking down. "It's all my fault. I should've never kissed you" he continued. "No Brian, it's my fault. I should've lied" I said tears falling from my eyes.

That night I couldn't stop crying. I've ruined my friendship with Joseph and if my parents find out, they will kill me.

Micky's POV

I couldn't stand watching Betty cry. It broke my heart. I know what she did was wrong and now she's paying for it.
I scooted closer to her and hugged her with all my might. "Marilyn is right. I am a b***h" Betty said while crying. "You are not!" I said surprised she'd even say that. "Just promise me one thing. You'll never do it again" I said as I lifted her chin up. "I promise" she said. Then I kissed her.

A/N
Sorry another short chapter. I've been busy actually being social. Hope it's alright.

- Nadine ❤️