9. Laugh

Sunday 23rd October 1966

The next morning I woke up with arms around me. I turned around and saw Micky holding me. "You've been crying" Micky said while hugging me. "I feel terrible about lying to my friends" I sniffed. "Well maybe this will cheer you up. I've got letter here saying you guys can stay until New Year's Eve" Micky said cheerfully. "What?! Really?!" I yelled with excitement. I sat up and gave the biggest hug. "I love you Micky. I don't want to ever leave you" I said while hugging him. "I love you too" he said.
----------------------------------------------

Sunday 27th November 1966

It has been a month since we arrived here. I've been spending most of my time with Micky (of course) while Joseph, Tommy, Jeremy and Dominic have been spending quite sometime with The Beach Boys helping them record Pet Sounds. Everything seemed so perfect a the moment. But I had a feeling that won't last long.
"Hey Betty, just random question but when's your birthday?" He asked while I was jumping into bed with him. "December 21st" I answered. "What year?" He asked. "1996. Why?" I asked curiously. "I just would like to know my girlfriends birthday" he answered. At that moment there was a knock at the door. I groaned and got up to answered it. I opened the door to see Joseph and Brian Wilson. Joseph did not look happy at all.

A/N
Sorry it's short and crappy. I'm starting to ran out of ideas. I know how it's gonna end but I don't know what I'm gonna write before the ending.
- Nadine ❤️