13. She

Saturday 31st December 1966

It's New Year's Eve! Which also means tomorrow I have to go back to the future. I was quite upset about that. I love Micky so much. I don't want to ever leave him.

We had a farewell /New Years eve party. It was a lot of fun! It was 11.55pm. 5 minutes left of 1966.

We were dancing to The Beach Boys new song Wouldn't It Be Nice when the count down began.

"5, 4, 3, 2, 1 Happy new year!" Everyone yelled as Micky and I kissed. "Lets go somewhere more private" he whispered into my ear. I nodded. He grabbed my hand and he took me into a coat closet. We started kissing more passionately. He grabbed my butt as things started to heat up. Micky smirked as he started undo his belt and unzip is pants. I started unzipping my dress. Let's just say I had my 'first time'.

"Betty, I love you" Micky panted. "I love you too". I was so in love with Micky. I'd never considered marriage or having a family until I met Micky. I want to be with him for the rest of my life. Why couldn't I stay?

Sunday 1st January 1967

The next morning I woke up with Micky's arms around me. "It's time to get up and pack" Micky said. "I don't want to pack. I don't want to leave you" I said. I got up, had breakfast and Micky helped pack up my things.

We put my stuff in the back of the car. Everyone was there to see us off. "Goodbye John. I'm gonna miss you" I said. "I'm gonna miss you too" he said as he hugged me. I got the biggest hug from Dennis. "I got this made for you" Dennis said as he handed me a box. I opened it and it was a photo album. "I gathered all the photos from every one else" Dennis said. "Thank you" I smiled. One of the funniest photos was me with Ringo making funny faces at my birthday party. But my favourite was taken at the beach with Micky. He had his arm around my shoulder and we had the biggest smiles. "You're so perfect for each other" I tuned around and saw Brian. "Do you want me to tell you why I kissed you that day?" Brian asked. "Yes" I answered. "I was a little high at the time and well with a beautiful girl near, I couldn't help myself. I'm sorry for doing it" he said. "That's alright" I said as I kissed him on the cheek. I felt a hug from behind. "We're gonna miss you soo much!" Peter said as he hugged me." I'm gonna miss you guys" I said. "You should become a singer. You have a voice of an angel" Davy said. "Thanks. I will try" I said as I kissed Davy on the cheek. It was now time to say goodbye to Micky. "I don't want to go!" I cried into Micky's shoulder. "I will always love you. Please, never  forget" Micky said, tearing up. "I love you too" I sobbed. We kissed for what felt like forever. I got in the car. I was crying uncontrollably when the car started to drive away. This was the last time I would see Micky. Or was it?