baby is it me or

( chapter one )

Song Nana , that's my name . I once stayed at korea when i was young . i've got a friend named lee taeyong and jung jaehyun . they are like my boy bestfriend . well , my girl friends aren't that trusty so I decided to get together more with the boys rather than the girls . but then when i moved to america , I was forced to leave them . I am not sure whether they are sad that I am leaving but i know that they are a true friends and I love them so much . I moved to america until i am nineteen years old . it is pretty long enough for a person to forget me . I just hope they still remember me cause I do still remember them . maybe its impossible for a person to still remember after ten years but i just hope they remember . I hope they remember song nana .

--

" so , you're moving back to korea ?? ugh its feel so painful for a best friend to go away . nana , please don't leave meeeee " my bestfriend , rosy said .

" yea bff , I couldn't do anything dude. my parents want to move back and I need to enter a new school there ugh do you really think I wanted to leave you ? no dude no " I replied.

" um . ugh can I follow you ? pleasseee pleaseee .. " she said begging at me.

ugh , she is my one and only friend here ever since i moved here . she is like my everything and yet others is racist tho towards koreans back then but then when kpop is bigger here they started to accept the existences on me tho . but i'd play hard to get .

" I'll ask my parents first , but do you think you aunty and uncle would give you permission to move with me ? " I said .

" you know that my aunty didn't even cared about me . even after my parents were gone I just stayed with them about money or else I use all the money from my parents account and mine " she replied .

" ah yea , okay then ill just ask my parents then you'll free to go with me!" I said happily .

" ugh omo , im so glad if you are going to follow me . at least I have a friend there " I added . she replied me with a huge smile .

" um , omma can i ask something ? " I said nervously . " sure honey . what's the problem ? " she replied .

" can rosy follow us move to korea ? her aunty gave her permission . can she move with us omma ? " I shutters.

" oh really ? sure ! " my mother said . I gaps when she said that . I wants expected that she would say that . I then ran upstairs and grabbed my phone .

" yahhhhhhhhhh rosyyyyy " I shouted at the phone . " geez what's wrong " she replied . " yahhhhh my mom said yesss !! " I said . she then screamed like hell at my ears .

--

" I couldn't believed we're going to korea . it is something new for me " rosy said . " totally new , but people would think that you are korean cause you looked like korean too " I said . " ugh ? nooo zhou rosy is no korean " she jokingly said . I then chuckles .

" yessss you arreeee . zhou rosy looked korean just like song nana " I said . " I am half chinese and half english dude hahah but nah ill take that as a compilation " she said then we laughed .

we all then went into the flight to korea . I looked outside , I looked at the fluffy clouds and it looks so pretty. I then think about my friends , will they remember me .

" hey , what are you thinking ? you seems to be spacing out " rosy snapped me. " ugh ? ah .. I was just thinking of my friends . would they remember me if I met them ? " I exclaimed .

" ahh i do think they will recognized you well , since your smile and your eyes . people really can't forget it . and they way you laugh " she replied .