my baby dont like it when you come around

( chapter ten ) tentententententenn

" miss nana , please focus in class ! " the professor exclaimed . I snapped myself and apologized . sigh , I really couldn't focus in this english class cause i kept imagining about teayong plus he is rumored to be back in the same class as me next week plus ten too . they takes the exam twice and the result was good so they need to enter this class . I was a not shocked when I know that I am going to be in big problem cause ten likes me , but I like taeyong . and idk whether taeyong likes me back or not . and what if ten know about it , will it effect their friendship . I just don't like to disturb someone friendship I do know how it feels to have parted with your best friend .

" dude , you're acting really wired today . are you okay ? " rosy asked then munched her sandwich . I smiled at her " I'm fine , its just I'm stressed " I replied and frowned .

" whuttt song nana is stressed . Wa rènzhēn " rosy exclaimed .

" what's Wa rènzhēn " I exclaimed .

" its means you're an asshole " she simply said ( actually its means by "wow seriously" )  . I then spilled the water that I was drinking . " Hēi!!! Nǐ bèn. Kàn, xiànzài wǒ de chènshān shì shī de " she said . ( yah , you stupid . look now my shirt is wet . somthing like that )

I sighed " Bàoqiàn " I said ( sorry ) .

" everything made me stressed . even this water " I exclaimed and sighed .

rosy then sighed looking at me " you haven't been stressed so much last time but lately since we've started school its so hard for me to met you since you have you boy friends and I have mine but whenever I see you , its different. " she said . " lately , you're different because you are always stressed and stressed wasn't a word in song nana's dictionary " she added .

I looked at her weakly " I'm just so tired you know . I felt like I wanted to sleep from morning to night and  haggyoe gaji anh-assda (didn't go to school ) " I said . she then chuckles .

" hahah okay I see , later when we go home ill let you sleep " she said . " but if you don't want to be tired make sure go home early after school and sleep then later night you can do your home works and eat . if you came home at 9 pm . you're surely tired . " she added . " like literally we came back from school at 1;40 pm and why r you home night . that's why you're tired dude " she addedddddd . naggingg ugh .

I smiled and nod . " yeah haha yeah hahah yeah haha yeah " I simply answer her . she was nagging actually ugh I'm so tired .

" hmm you can go home if you want . btw we only have arts and music after this break " she said . " really ? " I said happily .

" sure , later noon ill wake you up " she said . I then hugged her tightly before going home . after that I ran out and get a cab straightly went home . I am so excited to sleep .

--

" urm , you're rose right ? " a guy asked me . omfg he is so handsome agagaggaga.

" its rosy " I replied . " ah hahaa sorry rosy " he said while touching his nape. he's embarrassed y'all .

" yea is there anything you wanna tell me ? " I asked him . " I am actually taeyong , nana's friend . I wonder why isn't she coming to this class . I thought she likes music " he said .

0.0 lee freaking taeyong is that u . heol , he is so freaking hot omg nana is so lucky to have a man so hot . why all hot boys like her agagga immad .

" ahh she , hahahahahah she have something to do " I said awkwardly . wtf why am i like this .

" oh ahha . means she isn't at school ?" He said . " um yea , she went back home just now . she didn't feel well and she is stressed tho . I'm worried son I asked her to go back home and do that something " I said . omgwhat