I'm freaking honest

( chapter fifteen )

I wake up feeling nervous every time I remember about taeyong plus jaehyun , we wanted to take care of our friendship but I don't know why he is mad at me when i talked or begin kind to taeyong . am i wrong ..

i then scratch up my body before taking my daily routine . I looked around checking where's rosy but i didn't even see her shadow eversince i wake up . last night , she enter the room with begin so um idk nervous maybe just like me so I asked what happen but she just simple shutters 'nothing' . it was pretty obvious that she's different but nah maybe she is just tired or something .

after doing my routine , I decided to take breakfast at the hotel before going to places . while walking suddenly i saw rosy sitting alone at the hut we usually seat there .

I tip-toe to her . " BOO " I screamed , she then gaps then looked at me was like trying to hit me but she didn't . I then sat beside her .

" dude , what's wrong " I asked . " nah its nothing. Its just I don't feel calm " she said .

" oh is it because if ten ? " I asked . she then nodded . " what did he done ? I really don't understand . I thought you guys are dating why are you guys always fighting " I asked . " cause we don't love each other . I mean I just don't know about that " she mutters .

*yesterday*

it was awkward sitting here beside him so I decided to secretly take a coffee candy that i buy earlier .

luckily twilight came fast , its time to go yehet ~ I thought .

" I always wanted to watch the twilight with someone special " he mutters . " huh ? " I hummed .

but then he looked at me and smiled
" well , you're special for me " he said .
but then he slowly went near to me and passionately kissed me . I was still shocked and my heartbeat were beating like there's no tomorrow but there is . with his words . its hard for me to believe . its just it is so hard for me . really .

I then replied his kiss , but some seconds after that he pull out . im slightly feeling embarrassed cause I kissed him back and i hate to look at his eyes after that but then he chuckles " how do you know i hate coffee " he asked . I looked down and beamed . he later lifted my chin up with his index finger " I hate it but i like the candy " he said then he kissed me more deeply like its my first time gor kissed . he then put his hands at my head and I put both of my arms at his neck .

* end throwback *

" ahhhh , so you guys do kiss " I mutters . " what do you mean do kiss huh " she angrily said .

" geez , no its like um hard to believe . you know hahah I thought you're playing hard to get with him . I dl think be felt in love with you that's why " I said . " I am , but he just so hard to do that at him I hate it huh" she mutters .

" ow really you hate it " i teased her .
" ya ! I hate it so much ! and when are you and taeyong's turn huh ! you guys even nearly kissed after seeing each other back for the first time after years " she said loudly . I couldn't help it but blushed . what if someone over heard it . mmmm

" darn it " I mutters internally .

" said the girl who got kissed even when fighting with the boyfriend" I replied then rolled my eyes .

" YAH " she exclaimed. I then laughed
" yah ! let's go eat now . I'm hungry and you don't need to be on this kind of mood . food is first right hahaha " I said .

" omg true " she mutters then we went to the cafe together gather . xD

when we arrive at the cafe , it was a coincidence that we bumped into ten and taeyong . I smiled at taeyong while rosy didn't even notice him i guess . I then smiled at ten and chuckles " she's so hungry " I mouthed

he then laughed and they went off . it was wired tho cause ten would probably disturb rosy but he didn't today though .

--

I took a walk with jaehyun since he wanted to . I sometimes don't understand with him , he made me confused . he told me that he would rarely talk to me cause her girlfriend don't like it but well he's the one doing these things . so its his fault . hahah I'm so bad . but well he is my best frie-

" I told you to not go near to him why wouldn't you just hear my words once" he shouted at me . I was shocked with his sudden actions though . I couldn't take it so my tears unfortunately was about to fall . I couldn't imagine my best friend shouting and angry at me . he changed so much . really so much

he then calm himself when he saw that my expression changes . " look I am sorry - "

" well , its my decision whether who I wanna talk or walk with ! or even be friends with . its my life . why are you forcing me to not do the things I want! you're not my father to say that or be mad at those things . you're not even my boyfriend to be mad at me when I talk to other boys else then you and you're also the one that said that I couldn't talk to you more often because of that thingi people don't like so I took another way to be happy! please jaehyun . please im tired of you begin like this . this is not you . I'm tired " I replied then leaving him there alone .

well sometimes , things we unexpected actually happens more often in my life . everything seems to shook me up just like bts releasing their next album . everything is SHOOK . my life is shooking me and im tired of it .

I ran back to my room but then I suddenly bumped into taeyong while heading to my room .

" n-nana ? why are you crying " he exclaimed . i looked down and walk slowly toward him . he then hugged me and comforting me .

" its okay " he said while brushing my hair . " hmm , I know somewhere i could make you happy " he exclaimed by himself then dragged me somewhere else .

" where are we . why are we here " I asked him . " we're at a hawaii restaurant " he said . I then lifted my eyebrow in confusing .

" I know that you're sad . and i also know that you love food so ill buy food for you so you'll be happy " he said . I then looked at him in disbelief but then chuckles .

" thank you " I said then smiled . " that's the spirit . you looked so beautiful when you smile so , don't stop smiling ! " he said .

I chuckles " alrite alrite mr taeyong " I replied then I orders some food. It was my first time actually eating here and I also don't know where r we exactly are we but the sea view is so beautiful here .

" nana , I wanna ask you something " he asked me while we're walking at the beach waiting for the twilight .

" yea sure " I mutters .

" do you love me ? " he said .

To be continued .

oh gosh from 0-100 real fast hahahha. why "love" rather then " like " ayy taeyong . sthap hagah