i love you

( chapter twenty one ) ending

" wow . gucci shades huh . okay boi i pick you . my love " rosy exclaimed . then both of them smirked while looking at each other . ugh this couple just couldn't stop doing nonsense but still their couple is so much goalss .

--

after the trip ended , we've finally went back to korea . my parents actually picked me up . I hugged them tightly . I missed them so much . they also knew about the incident that someone going to murder me . from that day , they stayed at the same house as mine and rosy . they have became overprotective so do taeyong.

jaehyun is getting along with ten's cousin , sofea . they are friends now and i really do think that she likes him cause what i've know , sofea likes blondee dudes .

while ten and rosy , they are both still the same but rosy is still trying to change herself to be kind towards him , he always buy her things but she would reject it and still keep it . I think that they are a couple that should be sailing so hardly .

and taeyong hh . so graduation day is getting near , we've just need to take the last test and finally our school session would end . I will totally miss school but about taeyong . lately he didn't always came to school and that made me worried about him . I knew him well , he is the type who rarely didn't come to school except if there's something else more important .

I heard that he got casted by a big company . I am happy for him though but he never told me about that . its weird with how he didn't even told me . he will usually tell me everything but yet this . he didn't .

maybe he wanted to surprise me i guess .

I walked to the canteen alone since taeyong didn't came . rosy is kinda late cause she's going to the library first . and I am going after my lunch .

I took some foods and went back to the table . but then suddenly someone closed my mouth with a towel and it drag me to somewhere dark .

when i open my eyes , i saw that im in a dark room with a girl . my vision is not clear enough but i do know who is talking .

" finally . hahahah " she said then laughed like a maniac . " what do you want ! let me go ! " I screamed back .

i then finally saw her face when she came near me . its , eunna . how did she ..plus i am more frighten when I saw her holding a knife .

" owh . pity you . you know what ? nO do you think ill ever let you go without your blood in my hands huh? no-body is going to save you nana and taeyong is not here either . he forget about you but pity him too . cause he is going to lose a person he love " she said . but then i finally realized that my phone is in my pocket .

but then someone knocked the door .
" who's in there ! open up " a familiar voice said . " its me soomin ! " he said.
I gapsed when i heard that " owh looks like beloved soomin is here " she exclaimed and went out .

" I heard that you've escaped so thats why im here . I knew that you'll be here " he said loudly till I could hear it. I knew it , he is going to help me . please help me . " you know all of me of course " she exclaimed .

" I have some things in my car . could you help me getting them . its a camera so we could record how nana die " he said . my heart beat became more increasing when i heard that . I wanna cry im scared . so he's just the same as eunna ....

he then went in the room . " ohmygod nana . lucky you i heard that she escape . I'll call the cops and taeyong already . they are coming quickly . I really can't do anything if not she'll kill me . she is crazy " he said . i was dumbfounded, he was just acting ?? a tear fall down . I just nodded as I understand . i've called taeyong secretly but he didn't answer me . my hand is struggling but why did you do this to me .

but then when she came back . she came near me and whispers " you'll never get taeyong . never " she said before stabbing me with the knife . soomin was just watched me got stabbed before he excuse himself by saying that he wanted to go to the toilet .

the pain instantly shocked my whole body . I tried to hold the pain but im just too weak . everything then went black . I collapsed before I even got saved . I don't know whether im saved or not but If I die . I wont forgive him . i wont forgive ... everyone

--

nana lied on the bed . she is lucky enough to get blood from her relatives before she could lost all of her blood . nana is the type that doesn't really have much blood if she lose it , she will die .

taeyong opens the door quickly when the doctor gives him chance to see her. he cried while looking at her . there's some chances for her to keep alive and there some chances she couldn't . her parents went home first since there's taeyong and rosy to accompanied her .

" i-im so sorry to leave you alone . I didn't know this would happen . im sorry that I didn't come to school these days . i've gone for an audition and at the same time I need to work to save money for my family . I'm so sorry you had to hold this pain . im a bad person . I didn't deserve to get this much love but I ended up giving you painful memories. Please wake up . I promise im gonna protect you everyday i could . please " he mutters while holding her hand tightly .

" its okay taeyong . this will never happen again . eunna have been caught and they put her in the mental hospital . they have confirm that she is insane but still she is lucky that the ambulance came early " rosy exclaimed . she then sighed " taeyong just please .. make sure nothing bad happens to nana after this . I pity her , her life has changed ever since she met you i don't know whether it became more good or even worse but please . please don't hurt her anymore" she exclaimed tiredly then went out .

I then sighed and looked at her softly
" I will not forgive myself " I exclaimed but then suddenly I felt her hand slightly moving .

I then snapped myself and looked at her in shock when she slowly opens her beautiful eyes .

" w-what happen " she exclaimed while slightly sounding like having a sort throat . " y-you're awake " I shutters . I then smiled at her while wiping my dirty water from my face.

her face then turned into a frown , a tear fall from her eyes " w-who are you" she exclaimed .

w-what ..

/the end /

um well actually its haven't finish yet haahahahahah im going to make a last short chapter about it so don't worry hahaha lmao . don t forget to vote ~