i love you pt.2

( chapter twenty two ) last one

"n– nana .. its me . taeyong . im here babe . you don't need to worry about anything anymore . i will protect you .. i promise " i exclaimed as a tear fell off my eyes while looking at her crying there .

she pulled her hands from mine .

" i – ... hate u " she said before moving her body to the other side . " please leave me alone .. who ever you are . i am hurt "

" nana , but please .. listen to me . i didn't mean to didnt tell you –"

" just go taeyong ! let me rest . im to tired to think of it now " she said as i heard her sobbing getting worser .

i sighed " if thats so ... just call me if you needed me . ill be there for you . bye " i said and then left as i was disappointed of myself .

rosy bumped into me as i was leaving the room " oh taeyong ? leaving already ? " i nodded .

" nana asked me to " i rolled my eyes . she sighed " oh .. she's awkae . maybe she's just mad at you .. ill comfort her later .. dont need to worry bout her . ill be there for her so you dont need to" she said while ending it with a little of sarcasm.

my hands went into a fist , I felt mad of myself . I'm so stupid . I didn't even cared about who called me and it turns out to be nana . She was in danger and i didn't even answer her calls ... I know that it's all my fault .. And i deserve to be treated this way ...

I then sighed and went away .

Nana's Point Of View

I am heartbroken whenever i see his face , why showing up only when i am already lying on this bed .. what if i actually died ? Are you only going to show up on the graveyard?

I stared away as i hold the pain both inside and outside . I was stabbed .. not once but she freaking stabbed me like i was a meat . She's freaking crazy and i hope she'll get back what she deserves to get .

" Nana ? Are you okay ? " Rosy exclaimed that snapped myself . I turned back and saw her alone . Taeyong really actually left .

I sighed " Do you think i am ?" I looked at me as my eyes got teary . is it just me or why everytime someone ask if you're alright, when you're not . It made you emotional .

" Sorry .. i know that you're not . But you're lucky nana . Soomin is a good guy . Eventhough he let eunna kill you but he called the police early " She said .

" I know " I replied with a cold tone.

" But you cant say that i'm lucky , because i almost got killed two times a month!" I added .

She froze for a moment as i suddenly replied with a mad tone . " But you never really died right ? That's all matter "

" I know but it still hurts so much ... You don't know how much i have been suffering. Both mentally and physically . Till it made me think if there's actually people who still cared about me ... What did i do that made everyone hated me and wanted to kill me?!" I said as i cried .

" Nana ... everyone cared about you . You're the one who is too hard to realise that. And the only person who wanted to kill you is only eunna . Plus , Taeyong never did anything wrong! You shouldn't be mad at him !" She replied .

I looked at her in disbelif " So you're now on his side ?" I said .

" I'm no one's side , But i'm just spitting true things !" She said .

" And you dont know how hard we are to protect you.." She added .

I turned my face away " I guess , that way you guys protect me made me got stabbed " I said .

She let out a small gasp of disbelif
" Howdar– "

She then stood up angrily " You know what . Maybe now i know why taeyong left . You're just so – UGh " She then stomped herself out .

I slipped a lot of tears . What's wrong with me ? I'm just still disappointed but people are more disappointed on me? Didn't they even think what they did to me that is even more disappointing and they only blamed me on what happen ?

About a couple hours later .

" Feck . I'm so hungry ... The hospital food is so gross but i'm hungry " I muttered by myself . If rosy's here , she would probably bring me food . But i bet she is still mad . It's hard to calm her but i had to deal with this anyway . I didn't know what's up with me but i was emotional maybe because i almost died .. I know that .

But then suddenly the door of my room opened , oh god thank you and i hope it's anyone with food .. and not the nurse .

" Honey!!!! " I saw my parents entered the room with a worried look . Well at least they bring food .. That's all matter.

Mom approached me and then instantly hugged me , I moaned in pain as she accidentally touched my pain stomach that had been stabbed .

" Oh my , sorry honey . I'm so sorry that this happen to you ... We're so sorry that we arrived so late .. "She said with a sad face .

" It's okay mom . It happened anyway.. maybe i was supposed to die i guess but i didn't " I replied.

But then she pinched me " Yah, dont talk like that. You should be thanked that you're still alive . But honey, you don't have to be worried now because that girl had been kept away from this country and she's been tightly secured " She said .

" Really ? That's good to hear" I said then sighed . " By the way , Did you bring f–"

"Wait a minute, Where's all your friends? I thought that they were accompanying you ?" Mom cutted mh words . Ohgod please .. I want to eat.

" They left okay ? Now. Can i please eat ?? I'm so hungry mom ... I've been starving from hours ago !" I exclaimed as i became mad when i'm hungry .

" Awh sorry honey , Here the food .. Eat well . You can always tell what happen later" She said as she hands me the food and let me ate them .

My dad was playing with his phone at the side sofa and mom , of course she is sitting beside me ... Can't keep her mouth close .. She need to know what happened.

" You dont have to worry much , mom . It's just .. we fought . I guess .. But I'll talk to them about it later" I said .

" You fought with rosy ??? That's .. weird. You guys are best friends..."

" I know mom .. Can we .. not talk about this? " I sighed.

" And .. I've been thinking for these couple of hours .. About going back to america " I added .

My parents then stopped and looked at each other " Y-You wanted to go back to america ? I thought you like it here" She said . They looked at me as if i was weird.

" I mean like .. I like it here , but i missed america too " I said .

" If that's so ... It's your decision , We'll be back home in another week .. As soon you'll discharge .. we'll take you home together " She said . I then nodded.

" Semester break is starting soon , So it's a good time for me to have some holiday "

" Do rosy know about this ? "

" No ... I don't want her to know about this. "

" But–"

" Don't worry ... She doesn't even want to know about it anyway"

To be continued

Lmao , ok it's not the end ... Maybe another chapter? BAHAHAHAH . Btw sorry for not updating much . As soon this book finishes ill reupdate it since it has alot to be written back .