I want you

( chapter seventeen ) say the namee

" I've said to you , I don't like you anymore ! I hate you . remember that even if you are trying to make me jealous . it doesn't even working at me I love someone else now . so don't disturb my life anymore " taeyong said at that girl .

she then gapsed and rolled her eyes
" but I do love you . I do still love you and I want you back ! I don't care about that slutty girl ! I don't care if you hate me but I want you back taeyong please " she begged .

" no . you already broke my heart many times . and how many times I should tell you to go away from my life . she isn't slutty . you are " he  said then went away . she then cries .

" okay . so you wanna play hard with me . you'll wait Teayong . I'm gonna make sure you are mine forever " she mutters and went away .

--

" rosy , ten's here " nana exclaimed at me as soon i am finished showering . I gapsed when i realized that incident.

" don't !!! " i whisper screamed at her when she was about to open the door.
" don't . I don't want to see him " I said.

" then ? how am i going to say to him" she exclaimed . " just say that i don't want to see him " I replied then went into the bathroom back to apply some make up before we're going to malibu for our next trip .

" ten .. you know um rosy doesn't want to see you and i don't understand why " nana exclaimed .

" oh um okay just .. please take care of her . lately i am so worried about her" ten replied .

" maybe because you love her " she said . he then rubbed his nape " I guess so but she never understand i guess .. she doesn't take it seriously but maybe she wants some time to accept me " he said . nana slightly felt bad for him .

" its okay , ill talk to her about it and let her think wisely . " she said.

" thanks and btw taeyong will pick you up later when you finish packing. he is so caring towards you . you're so lucky haha " ten exclaimed then he chuckles . " haha alright " I said then went in .

after we finished packing our stuffs , I then sat at the bed and looked at rosy.

" hey what's wrong with you ?" I exclaimed at her . " um nothing why?" she replied .

" you are lying . don't you remember we promised to be honest to each other , just tell me what happen between you and ten that made you . um like this " I exclaimed . she then sighed .

" okay. last time i actually went out with ten after the time we bumped into him and after we eat breakfast . he actually bring me to some places I don't know why then at the noon he suddenly confessed i guess . I don't remember cause I think its just a dream but suddenly i wake up .. I wake up in his room . I don't remember why but he said that i fainted . I fainted , he also said it was raining and my cloths are wet and he change it for me . he said - "

" okay stop " I stopped her from her future more words . " he said that he didn't even look " she added .

" you dont believe on him ? " I asked .
" I do but it doesn't make any sense to change someone cloths without even looking at it dude . its embarrassing me don't you know . im so embarrassed to even look at him . what if taeyong done that to you ? what will you react when he said that huh . boys . we can't believe them so much they are all - "

" he done that to prevent you getting sick ! " I exclaimed. " he cared about you rosy . why can't you just get it " I added . " he really do have feeling towards you now . he is not playing with you . " I said .

she then sighed " I'll just think of it first but still - ugh " she said then went out .

--

I went out alone without rosy since she already went out from the room earlier . I then took the room card and pulled my back with me . after i send the card to the teacher , suddenly I saw taeyong talking to jaehyun . from that moment i think my life is doomed . I am afraid if my friendship between me and jaehyun will be broken if he knows that i am dating taeyong . or i hope that three of us could be friends back like back then .

i walked towards taeyong and smiled at both of them . when jaehyun saw me he smiled at me then went away . I looked at him going away . its like he really don't want to talk to me . taeyong then gave me a pity look , i chuckles at his action .

he then gave me a hug and i hugged him back . " today its so windy and cold so let's go to the bus together like this " he exclaimed . I then looked at him before laughing . " what ? " he ask then pouted .

" nothing ! okay let's go now " I said he then cling his arm at my shoulder and we went to the bus together .

--

rosy took glances at ten secretly , and so does he . he kept getting worried when ever rosy sneezed but at the same time he thinks that it is cute . he often said 'bless you' secretly then smiled by himself . he passed a blanket at nana then nana put it on rosy who is sleeping .

when they arrived , nana went out with rosy and taeyong happily cause they are finally arrived .

" im gonna take many photo's here haha " nana exclaimed . they then chuckles .

Nana then went to the toilet but then bumped into mark . " owh markkie!" she exclaimed . " owh hey nana ~ you look good today " mark exclaimed . she then giggles on his word as she once said that he likes his cute attitude .

" thank you " she replied but then suddenly jaehyun came out from the toilet .

to be continued .

btw you can imagine the girl in the pic in between rosy or nana :) both of them are pretty