when you smile

( chapter three )

" I , want you guys to buy me pizza right now " I said but then they laughed . " pizza ? for real ? bahahha I thought you wanted gucci " the short one said . " oh do you want me to ask you to buy gucci for me " I said while both my arms crossed .

" sure , we could buy you that " he added . " correction ! he's the only one buying you gucci ! ill buy pizza " the tall one said . I then slightly chuckles but still having my badass side . they r pretty funny though .

" okay deal " both of them said . I then clapped at them like a queen . " good job now go call the pizza . I would be waiting there and for that gucci don't think of giving me the replica . and keke don't rush yourself dude " I said then tapped his shoulder and went to sit back at my usual place .

I looked at both of that boys , wow they really do went to call the pizza . I'm so impressed lmao .

--

" dude , that girl is really pretty " ten said to taeyong while he is dialing the phone . he the slightly hit ten " yah be loyal to your girlfriend " he said.

" since when I have a girlfriend " ten said . " oh yeah hahahah I forget " taeyong said . ' cruel ' ten mouthed.

" by the way who do you think she is tho , I need to buy gucci now aigoo or maybe ill just take one from my mother " ten said taeyong then chuckled . " you're rich why do you want to worry about buying gucci " taeyong said . " perhaps she had a boyfriend in our basketball club and maybe she wanted to watch him " taeyong added .

ten sighed " his boyfriend must be lucky " he said then went in while taeyong is waiting for the pizza at the entrance .

when ten entered the hall suddenly he saw that girl with jaehyun the dude younger than him . he sighed looking at them but then suddenly he remembers that jaehyun gf is not her. 'wth' ten thought .

but then suddenly taeyong shocked him . " yah you shocked me " ten mutters . " why you - " he then looked at the place where ten is looking at .

" ahhhh I see " he added . " you could ask her tho , I do think she isn't him's cause she looked new and jaehyun already have a girlfriend unless he is cheating " taeyong said . ten then nodded and grab the pizza from him to give it to nana .

" hey this is your pizza " ten said while taeyong is beside him . he then took some glances at jaehyun who is practicing with the others first . he didn't see it .

she then smiled and laughed so cutely " oh my gwadd thank youu who ever your name is " she said. " ten " I exclaim .

" ahh thank you ten ! and you tall guy " she said then opens the pizza and smells it she then make a hand gesture at the pizza so the smell went to us . " ugh stop that " taeyong mutters beside me . I chuckles .

" I haven't eat pizza for a long time " he added . " oh really that's saddd " she said then made a pout .

" do you want one ? " she said . " I wanttttt " taeyong said happily .

" here " she said then actually give one at him and one at me . at first I rejected it but I couldn't resist it .

we sit there together watching our junior training . the junior usually train first then us . so we eat the pizza together .

" by the way , are you single " suddenly taeyong asked that made my eyes widen then looked at him .

" actually , I am and I am not . I am dating myself right now " she said .

" why ? " she asked him . " oh ani , ten is interested bahahah " he said . I then glared at him and rolled my eyes .

" hahah its okay ten , just wait for me to be single back hahah " she jokingly said I then slightly chuckles .

" hey , by the way I like your smile it refers me to someone I know " taeyong said at her . " oh really ? " she said . he then nodded .

" your smile is just like ten's . you must be actually a ball of sunshine rite ? " taeyong asked her .

" wth , sunshine ? hahah I don't know I just - you know its natural lmao ahhaha " she said .

" ah , by the way what's your name ? I haven't knew it . or ill just call you ' the girl who wants my mom's gucci ' hahah " I said .

" lol , omg what a good name . its 'nanananana' * sings TT * . song nana just call me Nana " she said happily .

but then I saw taeyong face changes . she couldn't see it thought cause she is currently looking at me . I then chuckles so that she wouldn't notice taeyong . or something else would happen .

" so you're nananananana and I am tententen . I saw you talking with jaehyun . do you perhaps known him well ? " I asked .

" ah , we were childhood friends ! I just came back from america two days ago and I met him " she said .

but then I remember that taeyong used to say that he was friends with jaehyun and someone when they were young perhaps its her . maybe thats why he ..

" do you perhaps have other friends ?" I added . she then looked at me confusingly .

" um of course , I'm not anti social you dummy . I have 3 friends , one jaehyun , and another one her name is rosy . she moved to Korea with me . she is pretty too haha and now I have you guys as a friend so I have many now " she said .

I then make a ' are-you-serious' -_- face . " you call that many ? "

" ugh dude , at least I have some " she said then I laughed .

" um do you perhaps know - " taeyong who is long enough with the silent mood were cutted by Jung jaehyun .

to be continued