come closer , show me your fantasy

( chapter thirteen )

we were a little bit late to the airport since we took lunch first before boarding the plane . we were lucky tho that the plane is actually boarding kinda late . we arrive a hour early but we need to gather there early . idk why.

as soon we arrived , me and rosy ran to the gathering and sit at the back since we're late tho . rosy is searching for ten but it doesn't seems like he arrived yet . boys are always late haha

but the minutes after , suddenly a hand clings at rosy shoulder's . she was shooked tho but it reveals to be ten . she sighed after seeing him .

" I thought you didn't came " she whisper at him . he then chuckles
" are you worried about me ? that's so sweet " he whisper back at her . she then made a disgusted face " no ? It would be fun if you're not here tho " she replied . " hey!" he whisper screamed but then the teacher scold him . " ten ! be quiet . I am going to read the instruction " she said . he then apologized . rosy chuckles alone and went back near me . I looked at taeyong who is begin the middle person and chuckles . I asked him to sit beside me since rosy and ten keep fighting like cats and dogs .

" why are you late ? " I asked him .
" ah , ten forget something so we went back . if not we're early tho " he replied . I chuckles " I once forget my passport tho and I got my parents real mad but then they r okey tho " I said . " haha its okay people make mistake " he replied and I smiled at him . after that we hear the instruction from the teachers .

I was seated beside taeyong in the plane . ten obviously dragged rosy to sit beside her . at first she was shocked tho cause she planned to sit beside me but ten forced her so she had to .

I looked at taeyong who is looking outside at the window . he was staring outside though it made the situation awkward for me to talk to him .

" um " I mutters but then taeyong instantly looked at me and smiled .

" are you okay ? " he asked . my eyes went wide when he looked at me and made an eye contact . idk why my heart beats like hella so fast when he looked at me . I became so nervous .

" um yea im okay its just um . do you know since when rosy and ten is dating ? " I asked changing the main topic .

" oh hahah " he chuckles . " they we're actually dating because ten wanted to do something im not sure . revenge perhaps because she broke his phone" he exclaimed .

" uh ? omo broke his phone ? Is it that bad ? but he is using iPhone 7 now hahah " I replied . " that's the new one haha , you know .. he actually liked you " he said . awh but then ?

" really ? but he seems to be suitable with rosy more than me " I replied then frowned . " you don't need to feel bad . I also think that they will get together well soon " he said . I then nodded and smiled .

after few hours on flight , we've finally arrived . taeyong is asleep and so do rosy and ten . he looked so cute while sleeping I felt like fangirling.

" nana don't leave me with him I don't like it " rosy exclaimed while clinging her arms to mine . I then rolled my eyes and chuckled . " okay " I replied .

after we taken our things we went into the school bus and heading to the hotel . we were lucky enough to get sponsored , like everything got sponsored . its like a dream come true

taeyong and ten's room is in front of our room so its quite near . when we finished unpack our things we decided to go to the beach before it is twilight . we have nothing to do actually , we were asked to rest but im not tired enough . I couldn't resist from going to the beach . I took so many pictures of the scenery . its so beautiful . we then went to this hut and sit under it and rest ourselves there instead .

Baby Don't Like It ; nct On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara