i might fall more deeply into you

( chapter eleven )

" okay class , today I have so many good news to tell you guys ! " the teacher exclaimed . wuw good news . I like .

" the school is organizing a school trip to US which is at Hawaii and Malibu . we're gonna go to two cities in 5 days and 4 nights . it was was also half organized by the company since students in this school done well last year and they are repaying it with this trip . so obviously everyone wanted to go but you guys need to take this paper and give it to your parents for permission first . this place is not near so you need to . I know you're grown ups but YOU STILL NEED TO " the teacher added .

rosy and me gapsed hearing the news, I felt like jumping around . it was a miracle . I always wanted to go to hawaii tho . I looked at rosy with excitements . she does too .

--

after that class I hurrily called my parents and tell them about it .

" OMMMAAAA " I said happily at the phone . " yea honey why . haha is there any thing happy to tell about ?" she said .

" there's this trip school doing . its a trip to US . can I go ? ommaaa jebal I really wanna go ~~ " I said cutely .

" haha sure honey , but be safe okay ! ill send you the list of things you need to bring so that you wouldn't forget like last time" she said . I jumped in happiness . " yeayyyy thank you ommaa I love you bye" I said then hang up .

" wow , you looked so happy talking to that person " taeyong suddenly said.

" oh my god . why are you always shocking me . " I said then sighed .

he chuckles " it was my mother though , she gave me permission to go to the trip . are you going ? " I asked him .

he nodded . I then smiled " if that's so see you soon next week . I'm going to packy stuffs tomorrow till sunday hahah byeeee " I said then jumping around while walking . ( idk how to explain )

" kyeopta " taeyong mutters and went home . ;)

I was walking home though but then I saw rosy with ten near our apartment. they were like having a fight though. omg what's gonna happen . I watch them from a bush nearby so that I wouldn't disturb them lol .

" I HATE YOU FACE , I DONT WANT TO SEE IT ANYMORE " rosy said loudly .

" well you need to accept the fact that we are dating and you couldnt hide it forever ! " ten replied .

omfg they r dating . walwae this is legitly cool . ill ship them but why is rosy mad though .

rosy sighed " I've made the wrong decision . ever in my life . I hate you so much " she replied in a weak tone , she's like tired of it .

but then suddenly ten kissed her . myself were freaking shock with it and how about rosy . she haven't been kissing anyone thou , that must been her first kiss or she have kiss him before this nah who knows . later then ten ran away and rosy went to our apartment.

I think that they r sweet though .

" so rosy , why r yu frowning ? can you go to the trip ? " I asked her as soon arrived . acting like I didn't know anything and didn't see anything .

" nah , I can go dude its just I'm tired today . I wanna sleep . can you wake me up later ? I wanna buy some stuffs tonight for the trip " she said .

" okay boss ! I'm going with you obviously so ill wake you up " I said then she went into her bedroom .

I chuckles by my own . " kekekekke I know her secretsss now and she didn't know I know her secrets kekekek" I said by my own and then watch tv . ( lol I ran out of idea )