Chp 1: The death of Jiuna

The sky was getting darker as the time shows on Jen's phone screen was 6.45 p.m.

She stretched her arms, feeling extremely tired as she just back fr the school library. She studies hard, no matter how long it takes, she only wants to be succesful in her lifetime.

Jen sighed when she reached her house. take a bath, eat, rest and study were the only things that floating on her mind.

The moment she hold the doorknob, she quickly let it go and looked at her hand. A thick liquid was on the knob, as it now on her hands too. Jen disgusted of it, she though it's a bird's poop eventhough it seems like dark coloured.

Jen just groaned and used the same hand to turn the knob but carefully, to not touch it again. She doesn't want her other hand to get dirty too.

Wehn the door finally opened, she realised how dark the house was. She stood backwards for about three steps of shockness. That's when she felt something flew passed behind her in a maximum speed. Her hair messed up a bit because of it.

Jen's weakness is dark. She's afraid of dark.

"It will be raining soon" She said to herself and entered the house right after. She closed the door and went straightly to the switchs, she knows exactly where they are because it's her house.

She used her clean hand to turned it on, but nothing happened except she got a shock but the weird thing was, it was on her nape.

Once the pain has gone, she used her handkerchief as something to cover her hand and turned the lights on. Thankfully it's turning on.

Jen looked down to her dirty hands, too see a black liquid. Not as she thought, it's like black ink. "who the hell put that there?" She was angry of it and went to wash her hand at the sink.

She sighed in relief and turned around to go to her room. "maybe jiuna is still with her friends" Jen thought while on her way to the room.

But she heard dripping sound comes from the second bathroom which's near with her room. Her eyebrows abridged, as she became frightened right away.

"j-jiuna, are u in there?" She shouted. But no response. "Jiuna!" She shouted again, still nothing.

Her legs began to move as she walked forward, to the bathroom. She knocked several times while calling out her sister's name, still nothing.

She doesn't have any options but to open the door and check what's making the dripping sound.

As she opened the door, she froze for a moment before she fell on the floor. "Jiuna" She cried with a shaking voice and body. She still can't accept what's in front of her eyes. She doesn't know what to do, her mind wont be work.

Jiuna was inside the bathtub, like a normal people resting except the facts that the water in the bathtub was red coloured. Jiuna's stomach was be torn apart, that's why the water was red, because it mixed with her blood.

The dripping sounds came from the water that filled the bathtub until it was full.

"No..no.." Jen said to herself while grabbing her hair and traced her hands roughly, from the forehead to the chin. She stopped her doings when she realised, something sticky on her hand.

Jen removed her hands and looked down to her palms which has the same black ink and on the same left palm. Her eyes grew bigger as she remembered that she already washed it off.

"Jen.." She heard her name was being called. Jen was shivering, and trembling because she knows whode voice it's.

She lifted her head, and with a pair of shaky eyes, she looked at her sister's corpse.

"Give me yours" Jiuna's eyes were opened, it's black, including the iris as she held out her hand, waiting for Jen to hold it. Jen shook her head many times, with shut eyes. She doesn't want to believe what's happening, it's too frightening, too unlogic.

Jiuna closed her eyes and took a deep breath, eventhough she's dead. Jen wants it to be as a dream, she doesn't want this.

Jiuna pointed her palm once again to Jen's direction, as Jen felt a strong efforts on her chest, around her heart spot and gasped deeply as she can't breath.

"S..top" She can barely say it, she needs help but no one will comes for sure.

She can't hold it anymore, her energy like has been drained away as finally everything went blank and she collpased.