Chp 5: Not Yours

Jiuna's POV

Finally, this body is mine.

I looked down to my hands, my feet and my jeans. "Perfect" i smiled to myself.

"What have i done.." Hyeli's eyes widened, can't accept what she did as she thinks it's the worst thing ever happened. "That's why nobody should mind someone else's business or this will happens" I chuckled and walked to the frames hanging on the wall in my house

"You see this?" I took one small frame down and showed to her. "This is us, no one will knows if this is Jen or not. Because we are the same" I said arrogantly and put down the frame on the small cupboard by the wall.

"If you tell anyone about this, i promise i will kill Jen and the people you love" I smiled but she's not. I used my fingerd as i twirled it a bit and a black smoke appeared. I used it to sent Hyeli to the outside of the house, in a short time.

I went to close every windows, curtains, doors in the house. After that i peeked by the window, to check if anyone sees me. Right at moment, i coughed hardly and blood came out.

Again, the black one which make me hate. "i need the blood to change to red again" I gritted my teeth and went to sink to wash my hand clean of the black blood. I turned off the tap and looked back, at the living room as my eyes were wandering looking at the whole house.

"I miss this" I said to myself and walked to the living room, upstairs as i traced my hand on the holder and finally into my room, no.. our room. I smiled and lied down on the bed, which once we shared together because we can't be apart. Our bonds were strong, too strong.

My head turned to the right, imagined that Jen was there lying next to me like before i died. I closed my eyed and smiled in hapiness, but without realising it something fell on my cheeks. I touched it and saw it's black coloured.

Just like a curse, i should have expect this before i returned to where i wasn't belongs to anymore. A dead person, will just bring bad luck and black tears and black blood are just the starting.

•••

Im a demon, an evil spirit, i barely can sleep. I will just stare at the plaim ceilling, thinking about everything. Should I do this? But if i dont, Jen will get hurt and she will knows about the secret.

Until the sun rised, i can't fall asleep and got up to get ready. I just died for weeks, i still remember how to bath, wear clothes and else duh. I stood in front of the mirror, looked at ny fake appearance. This body is Jen's, she once used to be a wild girl but now she's not anymore. She's a normal teenager and here i am, using her body.

I sighed heavily and closed my eyes. "I can do this" I told myself and walked of the room, then off to school by walking. Once i reached the school, i went to Jen's locker, or i should say it's mine now.

Out of sudden, a pair of arm wrapped arpund my waist, pulled me back closer to him. I flinched a bit and turned around, too sudden of actions. I lifted my head up a bit to see a boy around my age.

Who the hell is this??

My brows abridged, he's too close, this is too much! I pushed him a bit but his grip was tightened as he gave me a smile.

"I miss you" He smiled and leaned to kiss me. I avoided whem he tried to but he knows how to prevent it as he caught my lips right away. Everyone was looking, makes me shy eventhough this is not my body.

"Why are u not kissing me back?" He broke the kiss and looked at me. "B-because i dont feel very well. Sorry" I smiled nervously and walked away from the place, leaving him behind.

"Jeeeennn!" Someone shouted my name, as she was running throught he corridor to get me. I stopped in surprise and turned around slowly, to see another problem. May, Jen's bestfriend was ruinning to me, she must think this is the real Jen.

I waited with a kind smile and she reached me. "Are u okay now?" She asked. "Okay..? about what?" I was weird, why she would ask thing like that. Was Jen unwell before?

"About your sister's lost of course. You are not sad about it anymore right?" May asked, makes me gasped hearing my own's death be said.

"Of course not" i smiled cheerfully, but deep inside i want to cry everytime i realised i already dead.

I shouldn't use this body, this is not mine. What have I done.