Chp 25: She's dead

FYI, so far it's only Jen's POV so do not confused. I will state it if i change the POV.

Proceed..

•••

"What's that for??" I asked, looking up to him. We were back to the real world, not the past anymore. "How can u be that brave??" Jimin asked.

"Because i was born with it. I could have chase him!"

"It's just the past. Im scared now, what if the person comes and you are brave enough to catch him again" Jimin ruffled his hair. "He should be the one to be blame, he raped Jiuna. Didn't he"
He nodded. "He is not a human, he is a fully demon, or u can say someone with high standard"

"Then why did he rapes Jiuna? He can choose someone else that's..." Jimin looked at me with his priceless face because i interrupted him. ".... high standard too" I continued my last words.

"That's what we think about Jiuna. She is special, you are different too every human is to us" Jimin explained. "For you, ghosts are unique things right? Vampire and even me, the demon. You dont want to believe it at first, aren't you"

I nodded, realising he was right.

"Jiuna was lost, when she went to the camping along with her classmates. She wasn't lost actually, it's just she loves to wanders around alone. I saw her, but she didn't"

"that's the worst mistake she did. She caught someone's attention because of her beauty and her scent as a human. She stepped into our place. There's nothing such as tape or salt to mark that's our spot like u see in movie. That's why she didn't think of anything and just walk normally"

"That's the moment when I fell in love with her, so do the other one. The demon king from underworld"

"Is this some kind of movie?"

"Jen!" Jimin groaned, when i asjed such a stupid thing. "Every country has a king, so do us. Even im not fully demon, still i need to kneel down when it comes to the demon king. Please believe this, i know it sounds bullshit but look, i showed you the past of my memories, and i even tell you that im not a-- human"

He held out his hand in front of me, waiting for me to met my hand with his. I did, and he sighed. "You has the warmth, and i just have the coldness" He smiled a bit, sad.

"im not pure anymore, i have the blood of demon" Jimin smiled slightly. How can he be half human and half demon?

Realising he was sad, i didn't think too much about what he did, about what he is and started a joke. "But you are not a ghost, look" I poked his hand. "I still can touch you" I smiled.

He laughed, showing his eye smile and looked up then to me back. "You are funny" he said.

"Thank you. But i didn't do that on purpose. I still need to ask many things about Jiuna, and -- you" I was stuttered

"Me?" he asked

"Yes you. Uh, you know, because you have some kind of relates with Jiuna" I smiled and put down my hand. "Right" He nodded.

No, that's not the reason, retard.

I like you.

"Anyway, sorry" Jimin smiled as he walked toward me who was thinking of something else.

"What?" I asked. My eyes widened when he brushed his thumbs on my lips. "Sorry for kissing you so sudden. That's the only way to show you my memories" He walked away, with both hands in his pockets.

"N-no, it's okay. You mean, even the guy?" I asked, surprised. He stopped and tilted his head a bit to me. "No, any skinships will do" He smiled and looked at the front back.

Skinships? He can just hold my hand and show me the memories, why bother to kiss me?

Right, it's about Jiuna. He still sees me as Jiuna, because of my face, whch is same like hers.

"Jimin" I called him, makes him stopped. "Yeah?" He asked. "Who am I?"

"Why are u asking me that?"

"Answer me"

"You are Jen, Jiuna's twins. But dont misunderstand me, i won't mistook you as her anymore. Jiuna is dead, that's for sure"