Chp 34: ask for help

I bit my nails, thinking about what should I do.

Think Jen, think!

My eyes widened when i remembered about him. Lex!

I called for a cab and went to Lex's house. It was dark, like nobody is inside.

But, if Jimin knows Lex. If Lex were so powerful to catch me back there at the lab, he might be involves in this too. He might knows something.

I knocked the door several times and rang the bell, makes the owner of this house annoyed and opened the door right away. He revealed himself with just pants on, and shirtless.

"Jen?"

I shook my head to come to my sense and looked up at him. "I need to talk about something"

~

"Jen, i swear i didn't do anything to you the other day" i bit my lower lip and nodded. "I swear!" He shouted. "Yah, i nod means i understand. I know you won't, and i know who will do it. The King. If u know anything about it, please tell me"

"So you know aboht the Lunar already" He sighed. "Who tells you?" He asked. "No matter who. Now, can u tell me how to solve this? Im not Jiuna, im Jen!"

"Shout to the demon king, not to me"

"Sorry"

"The easiest way is, meet the demon king and explain to him"

"Will that be okay?"

"Well, sort of. He might not accept the explanation and just kill u there to get the Lunar, or the child to be exact"

"Better suggest a better one before i kick you"

"I dont know, that's the only option. Im not that powerful to fight against him. Jimin too-- wait where is he?" Lex looked around. "Is he spying me from afar?"

"No" i shook my head. "He is in the hospital. Another demon almost choke me to death and at the same time, a shadow did something to Jimin too. Now he is critical. And, we found a flower metal inside his body"

"Holy shit" Lex formed his hand into fist and hold back his anger. "Seriously, i dont know anything to beat the king's ass up" he shook his head. "But the only thing i know, he always use someone's else body to be alive. He changes repeatly"

"Not enough of informations but thank you, Lex. And sorry for suspecting you"

"No worries" He smiled warmly. "Wait, did u just say about flower metal?" He asked. "Jimin is in danger"
He muttered

"What do u mean? Yes, my friend said about trapped too. But i dont really understand"

"Trapped means no way out. You will be suffer in there, with the owner of the flower metal controls the person. Controls Jimin. He must be suffering in there right now"

We rushed back to the hospital after i go a call from the same doctor.

My jaw dropped when he said--

No, it couldn't be.

I can't accept this bullshits. Lex settled everything about bringing Jimin bacm to his house, and we will do the funeral.

Lex came approached me and pulled me into a hug. "Dont worry, he is still alive" He whispered to me and broke the hug.

We arrived at Lex's house once again and put Jimin in a coffin, just to let him stays there until we begin the funeral. Once the staffs drove away with the ambulance, Lex quickly opened back the coffin and opened Jimin's eyes.

"Hey what are u doing?!" I asked.

"Come here, look" He pointed at Jimin's eyes. "What is his eye colour?" Lex asked. "Grey, and dark grey once he changed to a demon" I said.

"Clever. Look, it's light green. He doesn't have green eyes. I know him for ages already"

"Contact lenses.. maybe?"

"Okay Jen. Listen, please remind yourself that now we are not ony in human world but in spiritual world too"