Chp 33: Trapped

I was walking around, couldn't be easy about it. Jimin was inside, he was injured so bad. What the hell happened when that stupid guy appeared? who the fck beated Jimin until he is unconcsious like that? Almost five hours we waited.

"Jen, sit down" May said, telling me to when she realised how uneasy i was. "No it's okay" I shook my head. "Wait, did u see who did that to Jimin?" I hold her both shoulders. "It's just a shadow. The shadow was around him and he was spacing out. It's like, his soul wasn't in his body"

"Im sorry about your cousin"

"No, he is not my cousin. You need to help me please" i looked at him with my pitiful stare. "Please im begging you" I said. I can't take this anymore. I want this to come to its end.

"Wait what do u mean he is not your cousin?"

"It's a long story"

"Make it short"

"Jiuna pregnant. She has a child in her, which is her child and a demon. She got raped by him, which is the king--" Her eyes shot opened widely. "I know u might refuse to accept and understand this. But this is not a myth, this is the truth"

"No no, i trust you. But im sorry i can't help you. It's the demon King, what do u expect? me to fight over him?"

That's right, what am I expecting?

Tears fell down on my cheeks. "They said he wants me, because he thought im Jiuna. Jiuna's scent is still with me, just like you said" She covered her mouth, remembered about what she said.

"If only Jiuna hadn't come back and use your body" She gritted her teeth. "The child is no longer inside Jiuna. She killed herself and at the sane time she killed the baby inside. In the bathtub" My whole body was shivering.

"What-- but why? The child is innocent"

"Jiuna is stressed out. Jimin likes her, but she likes Yoongi. She wants Yoongi, not Jimin. Jimin is half demon.. too" I covered my face, preventing from cryibg out loud. "she left Jimin to go to Yoongi. She insulted him and wanted to kill the child as she did"

"And why the king is still searching for her?"

"Because he thought im Jiuna and he wants the child. to be more powerful. To eat the child alive"

May almost puke when she heard the last words and shut her mouth tight. "But--"

"Miss Jen?" A doctor came, approaching us. "How is he?" I asked afraidly.

"We almost can't save him but we succeed to. He needs to stay in the hospital for our observation and our treatments"

"Can i know.. what happened to him? who is the culprit?" He asked.

"We didn't see the person as he ran away at the moment we arrived" May said, on my behalf. "Because..-- it's hard to say. Let me show you"

He brought us to his office and showed a metal tray. "We found this in his body, have any idea about it?" The doctor asked.

There's a lily flower shaped. I use a tool to touch it and i was right, it's a metal and very hard.

"From what we observed, this thing cut his inside. But thankfully ut didn't cut the important organs yet" He was stuttering too. I bet this is new to him.
May suddenly hold my hand while looking at the flower. "Thank you for showing us" She bowed and we both walked out from there.

I waited until she speaks up. "I've read about it in a black magic shop. If you have that thing inside your body, die or not, you will be trapped inside a world"

"come" May said and brought me to the black magic shop that she said while ago. She opened a book and showed me the page that has the same flower.

"Please be careful Jen. I dont want u to get hurt" She said, worriedly. "I can't promise you that. I need to end this or this will keep on going. About this, does it means that Jimin is trapped?"

"The owner of the flower, controls him now"