Chp 19: Him

"What did u say?" Jimin stopped me while holding my shoulder. Our eyes met, as we were staring at each other with death stares. "Dude, you are bothering her" Lex came, pushed away Jimin's hand from my shoulder.

"You are so annoying, go away!" Jimin hissed, as now they were facing each other. "Stop it you guys, everyone is looking. I will receive critism after this" i walked away, leaving Jimin and Lex behind.

"Are u going to stay there until the next morning? Dont be so childish" I shouted, makes them to turned at me. They rolled their eyes from each other and walked to where i was, to Lex's car.

I got inside, as the driver was smiling kindly to me. "Whoa, hold on dude" Lex stopped Jimin from getting inside the car. Jimin looked at him with unsatisfied expression "What" Jimin asked.

"Im not going to let a vampire to ride my car" Lex shook his head. "Then im not going to let Jen to ride a car with a fallen angel too" Jimin smiled and hold peeked into the car as he hold my hand. "What-- Hey, remind yourself that she is not Jiuna and she is Jen" Lex twitched.

"I know that"

I looked at Jimin's hand which was holding mine while he was have a fightalk with Lex at the outside. His hand was smooth and fair. I shook my head, adivising myself that he's not the onw to be with me. He loves my sister and not me, that's for sure.

"What's the problem? Hurry up my back is aching for your guys information" I groaned. "And i want to hear the explanation fast"

Both of them were startled to hear me angry, and Lex didn't have any option but to let Jimin ride together with us. Jimin told his driver at the back, to go home without him as he will he ride Lex's car.

In the car, Lex was sitting on my left and Jimin by my right. The car was wide, so nobody is touching nobody. "So, about the pain.. is it feels worse by time or just the same?" Lex asked while tapping my thigh to get my attention because i kept on looking at the front.

"Ask the one who did it" Jimin hissed as he slapped away Lex's hand from my thigh. I sighed. "Just the same" I told Lex and he nodded. "Oh okay"

We reached Lex's house, it's big but not too big. Just the right size for someone who lives alone and rich at the same time.

We got off from the car with different expressions for each of us. Lex just smiled, to see i who was in awe because of his house design and while Jimin was showing his annoyed expression.

We went inside his house, but somehow it feels gloomy and dark. "I know right, it really is. What do u expect from a fallen angel?" Jimin said, with a little chuckles.

"What did u say?" I turned to Jimin who just being rude. Lex looked at Jimin too, being mad. "Im saying that this house is really great" Jimin covered up, and pretended like nothing.

"I heard that, you said--"

"Okay, let's go treat your injury" Lex hold my shoulders and tapped them while smiling. "O-oh--"

We were walking upstairs when Lex stopped and turned around. "Read that" He pointed to a sign with his both eyes. Jimin looked at the wall and cracked a smile. "You really hate me, dont you" Jimin asked.

"So we are clear. No need to follow us" Lex shooed Jimin and smiled. "What's written there?" i asked Lex while he accompanied me to upstairs. "No need to know" He laughed.

•••

I was waiting while sitting on the cold steel that normally people used to lie down the corpse. I winced a bit when the cold steel hit my bare skin, caught Lex's attention. "Sorry, i will get something to cover" Lex told me and walked out from the room after he shutted the door.

My eyes can't stop from looking around, and so do my whole parts of body. My surrounding was completely new to me. Because of my stubborness, i stood up and walked to the nearest table in front of me.

"it looks real" I laughed, when i saw a jar of dirty water and an organ, like a heart. I walked to the next section, where has some tools. It feels a bit like a museum, because everything was rusty, but still can be use.

"Whoa.." i said while holding up a pair of rusty scissors, it creeps me out but amaze me at the same time. "Where did he get all of these.." i looked into another open jar, without any lid. I was too curious to know what liquid was in there so i dip my index finger in it. "Ouch!" It was hot, makes my finger hurt. I put back the jar on the table carefully and looked at my finger.

"I shouldn't have be so stubborn" i sighed. My eyes grew bigger when i saw red liquid covered my finger and it turned black instantly. I gasped loudly and wiped it on my cloth, when i remembered about Jiuna. About the blood.

As i stepped backwards, while hoping that nothing bad will happen to me, a great force lifted me up and threw me to the wall, banged me hard. My head hit the wall, as the pain came and stung my whole body. I coughed in blood while lying down lifelessly on the dirty floor.

My eyelids became heavy heavier, not too long after that when my eyes almost close together, i saw a figure standing there, at the closed door. Which i assumed, he's the one who did it.