Chp 2: She appears

Jen woke up. With small eyes, she looked around with a weird feelings.

"Jen?" someone called her name, while holding tight her hand. Jen looked to the right and saw her bestfriend, May.

"Can u hear me?" May asked, and she nodded slowly. May let out a sigh of relief and wiped her tears. She then stood up and ran to call for the doctor.
Not too long after that, the doctor came along with May. The doctor gave Jen a smile, she's a beauty.

She checked her eyes, pulse, read the status on the monitor and else. She always smiles when she checks Jen, which relieved her because by that she knows everything's okay.

After the doctor advised her to eat well and everything, she walked away from there to fill some form, leaving May and Jen alone.

"Stop crying" Jen weakly told her bestfriend, who kept on letting out tears. "Im not" May wiped the tears and walked closer to the bed. Jen smiled because of her bestfriend's actions and giggled. "Where's Jiuna?" Jen asked.

May's expression changed, the smile on her face's gone. "What's the matter?" Jen was weird because of May. "You.. dont remember?" May asked, nervously.

"Can u just tell me the truth?" Jen smiled, but at the same time tears dropped. "Jiuna has died" May said shortly, while looking down. Jen knows what's going on, but she doesn't want to believe it that's why she wants May to tell her straight to the point.

The doctor told Jen that she can discharge just to go to the funeral and then she needs to come back to the hospital for observation.

Two days in hospital and my sister's death won't break Jen down or make she to become a crazy girl. Everything was fine until she got bullied at school, they said she was the one who killed her.

They told Jen that she was the one murdered her own sister, her own twins. Other than that, they always call Jen a ghost because Jiuna and Jen has the same face as they were identical twins.

Jen threw her bag to the floor beside the coffee table as she lied down on the couch. "I need to be strong" Jen told herself and without realising it, she fell asleep. These few days, she always getting tired even she doesn't do anything.

Her phone was ringing, waking her up. Jen looked at the screen and saw May's name. She answered it instantly and with a sleepy tone, she greeted her.

"Can i come over?" May asked. "And why is that" Jen asked, still sleepy. "Because tomorrow we dont have any school and tonight my parents aren't home" May answered. "Sure" Jen told her and after she cheered up, she ended the call.

After about 10 minutes, the doorbell was ringing which she thought it's May. She lazily got up and walked to the door, that's the moment when it happens again.

She opened the door, as she got the chills and her whole body became cold and stiff. She saw her, Jen saw Jiuna. Jiuna was smiling, while crying black blood.

"I need you" Jiuna told Jen while holding her stomach, which reminded Jen about the tragic scene in the bathroom where Jiuna's stomach was torn. "You are not real!" Jen shouted and shut the door. That's when the same thing happened, her hands were sticky and black ink was there again.

But this time she realised, it's not an ink but a black blood. Jiuna banged the door hardly each times, makes Jen scared behind the door. Jen just crunched behind the door while holding legs and civered her ears.

Jen kept on shouting, telling her twin to go away with her loud voice until dhe cane to sense and heard May's voice instead of Jiuna's.

"It's me! open up. Jen! What's the matter?" May asked worriedly, as she tried to push the door when Jen moved away a little. She finally in and looked at Jen with a pair of wide eyes.

"What's wrong?" May asked, as she came closer and kneeled down to her bestfriend who was quiet as hell. "She came just now" Jen told May while shivering and pointed to the door.

That night, May had a sleepover at Jen's place and both of them were sharing a bed. May couldn't just let Jen sleeps alone after what she experienced. May doesn't know what to believe, because it's hard to but she knows that she needs to protect her bestfriend.

Both girls were sleeping soundly, after they finally relaxed their minds. May relieved that she comes on time, to comfort Jen. That night, something happened, not just to Jen but to May too.

May finally understands what Jen tried to say about her twin when she saw it by her own eyes. May was facing Jen when they were sleeping, but she heard a creek sounds which woke her up.

That's when she saw a figure, standing next to the bed by Jen's side while bending down a bit and whispered something to Jen.

May was afraid, but with closed eyes and cold body, she muttered something under her breath.

"Choi Jiuna, Choi Jiuna, Choi Jiuna, you are no longer from this world. Go back, go to your world of death. I command you, you are not from this world anymore"