Chp 38: Him

"Hello, aunt" He smiled. His voice, it's the same voice that told me to open my eyes.

He is just a little boy, around the age of six.

"Aunt?" I asked, a bit confused. "My name is Lunar. Nice to meet you" he smiled. "You.. are the Lunar. How can u be alive?" i asked.

"Mom killed me in human world. She knows that i will survive in demon world. That's why i can stay here for just a moment and need to return back to the demon world. I want to thank you, for everything you guys did. No more cruel King after this. Thank you so much" he bowed, makes me cry a little bit.

"come here" i said to him. "How can u aged so fast?" i asked. "Spirit is different. They are faster than human" He shrugged cutely and hugged me. "They said your face is the same as mom, you are pretty" He smiled.

"Im sorry you are born into this way" i said. "I should take this chance, to fix the demon world as now im the most powerful. I have the mix of blood and demon king afterall. In the next generation of King position"

"Right" I nodded with a smile. "Come see us if u can. I will miss you" I oecked him by the forehead and gave him the last hug before he went back to the other world.

"What?" I looked at Jimin who was looking at me. "You kissed to many people today. King, that Lunar.. when it's my turn?" He asked.

"Dont be such a pervert im going to slee-- wait, where are we?" I asked and looked around. "Lex's house" jimin said.

My eyes widened and ran downstairs, to the room at the back. Where we put Jimin's body in a coffin.

It's not there.

"What are u doing? Clearly im here" He sighed. "So does it means you are a corpse??"

"Hey dont be so rude. You know how i came back to life" he scoffed. "Im injured here, i should have just stay in the demon world. At least they appreciate im there and i won't be wounded" He was sulking.

"Im just joking" I grinned and went to hug his arm. "Where is Lex?" I asked. "Treating Yoongi"

"Yoongi..?" I asked. "Remember when i said King has no body and repeatly changes? This time he used Yoongi's body since he's the closest to Jiuna"

"Now that makes sense. I thought that he really is the Demon King. Oh god" i groaned and waited outside the room until he has finished.

"Go on. He is stable now" Lex said pointed to the room. I walked inside together with Jimin and saw Yoongi was lying on the bed. "Never thought that im involve in this demon thingy" He laughed.

"Me too" I laughed.

I sat next to his bed. "Im sorry about this and i heard your voice back there" i smiled. "I heard that u said you are sorry" I continued.

"Glad you did" He chuckled and closed his eyes.

"I will let you rest now. Goodbye" I stroked his hair and oecked his forehead then walked out from there. "lex, yoongi said he needs you" Jimin told Lex and he nodded.

"What? yoongi didn't--"

"Let me add them up, first King, second Lunar and third Yoongi??" He asked. "Can't u see the difference between kiss and peck?" I groaned and sat down on the couch.

"I forgot what's the difference"

"Can u show me?" He continued.