Chp 11: stop it

The guy disappeared, as i heard nothing anymore because i can't see him. But this Jimin guy can, he can see him and by looking as his expression, i was right. The guy disappeared, gone from the place and leaved both of us speechless.

Jimin turned to me in awkward movement as he saw me staring at him. "Goodbye" He wanted to go but i pulled his hoodie as he fell beside me and winced in pain. "What's that for?!" He stood up, facing me. "I need an explanation. How the hell i can't see him??" I asked with brows abridged, too confused and too scared.

His brushed the dirt from his back and stroked his hair to the back which caught my attention actually. He looks good when doing that-- i mean, well yeah better than students at this school other than Yoongi sunbae.

He suddenly stopped as his fingers between his silver hair while looking at me then chuckled. "what?" i asked weirdly. "You fell for my charm, right?" He asked proudly. "What charm?" i groaned. "This charm" he stood closer to me while grabbing my arm. He stared directly into my eyes and smiled, when he saw me didn't move for a second.

"You know i have the power of charm to--" "Stop this nonsense, i dont like it you are too close" I frowned, as he let go of my hand in shock and stepped backwards "What's the matter?" I asked him confusedly.

"Are u sure you are a normal human being?" His eyes traveled from my head to toe, as he's like judging me. "Stop that" i covered my body with both arms and nodded. "Of course im a human being. Are u a fan of fantasy game?" I asked and he sighed.

"You are nothing, than Jiuna" he turned away, walked to the window. I gasped, just by his statement. "I dont even know you, but you know my twin well. But why is everyone keeps on saying that Jiuna is the best, Jiuna is great, Jiuna is better than.. me?" I didn't realise that tears dropped from my eyes.

Jimin's expression changed when he saw me crying without any voice. I wasn't an attention seeker but i can't hold it anymore. This is too much, Jiuna is not here anymore but everything is still the same.

"I didn't mean to--" He wanted to reach my hand but he stopped and shook his head. "Stop crying, i dont like seeing girls crying" He looked away, holding his hand with another hand like trying to stop it.

"I hate everyone that loves to compete me with my own twin. You guys should rots in hell" I hissed and walked away from there, searching for a place to calm my mind down. I wont just go to Yoongi now, he must think me as a burden and i dont like to rely on someone too much.

This Jimin, how can he knows Jiuna? He speaks like he knows her very well, but in my life, i've never heard his name even once. His face, never appeared on my sight, never before.
I wish i am Jiuna, everyone will loves me and everyone will be there for me when im sad.

•••

I wore my dark blue hoodie and covered my head with the head part as i put on my shoes and stepped out from the house. I breathed out, to see my own warm breath, because it's to cold that time and moreover it's night. I shouldn't go out at this time, but there's nothing to be cook at house and i was hungry for sure. I didn't eat since morning.

Both my hands were in the pockets, preventing from to be cold eventhough it was. My phone rang, as i got a notification from my class group. I opened it to see them asked about the homeworks which be given by teachers at school.

I didn't mind it and just kept my phone back into the pocket. They act like im not there in the class, because they said im a ghosty so why bother myself, as a 'ghost' they always asumme me to answer their questions?

No thank you. What you give, you get back, im hoping them to get punish tomorrow because didn't finish the assignments which teacher gave. That's not whaty heart wants but that exactly what i want it to be happens as well.

I stopped, waiting for the red lights to turn green and once it does, i walked to across the street as everything vehicles stop. Out of sudden, i heard honk sounds, which makes me startled and surprised that it wasn't like my eyes tell me.