Chp 22: Cliff

"what??" i asked him, looking up in fear. "you dropped your wallet" The man said with a kind smile and gave it in my hand as i was speechless and awkward about it. "uh.. thanks" i told him and looked to the front, where Jimin was. "i dont know what to say" Jimin stated.

"dont.. say anything" i groaned and walked out from the store, going straight away to my house. When Jimin was about to enter, he stopped and stepped backward a bit. "what is it?" i asked him weirdly. "Jiuna's senses are too strong in there" He told me while looking around. I was staring at him for a moment, and he realised it. "what?" he asked. "What if i tell you.. im not Jen but Jiuna..? come in" I said.

He let out a chuckle and looked at me with his pretty eyes. "stop that" He gritted his teeth and calmed himself down. "Jimin, this is me" I held out my hand, want him to accept my hand but he was hesitated. "you can't lie to me" he shook his head and smiled.

"what can i do, to make u believe me?" i asked, as nice as i can. "Kiss me" Jimin still have the smile on his face, like mocking me. He just fool around. "We once in a relationship right? kiss me then" Jimin shrugged. I smiled and walked toward him, as i put a hand around his neck and pulled him closer. He was shocked of my actions, he thought that i was lying. 

"Wait, is this you? Jiuna?" He asked, he can't find the different between these twins because Jiuna and Jen look alike. "I told you, this is me" I gave him a warm smile.

He closed his eyes, as a drop of tear fell on his cheek. But for sure, i wasn't deciding on kissing him but more to trap him. I know he wont come into the house because of some other reasons but i need to. Several times i've asked him about what happened, the truth but he never answers me. 

I pulled him inside and shut the door behind as i locked it. I guarded him with my both hands by his sides and he opened his eyes. "what--" He looked at me surprisingly. "im not her, put it in mind that Jiuna is dead. You still are not confident about it" i told him, while staring up at him. "you shouldn't do this toward me, u dont know who are u messing with" he shook his head slowly. 

"that's what i want to ask, who are you? What's your relationship with Jiuna and how do u both know each other?" I asked straight to the point. "you really want to know? you really do?" He asked, and hold one of my hand. 

I started to feel afraid and nervous, his eyes darken filled with anger. He brought me to the outside, and without realising it we were at somewhere else. "w-where are we?" i asked while whole body was shaking and shivering. "Can't u see? It's a forest" Jimin smiled while leading me to the front, getting more deep into the forest. "I know that, but where is this?! stop it!" I shouted.

"You wanted this, you forced me to do this. You want me to show you? fine" He almost growled without stop any of his movements. He kept on bringing me to a place that i dont even know. The surrounding wasn't familiar, i've never seen this place before.

But he stopped in sudden and took a deep breath, that's when i took the chance and bit his hand as i ran away from the place. I ran with all i might until i saw the road that's not too far from here. But i was wrong, as i was happy and stepped one more step to the front, my feet slipped because of the slippery ground and fell to the front, down to the cliff.